Looking for "Toyota Elna 7 Manual"

Old November 2nd 03, 05:42 AM
Steven C. Peterson

Default Looking for "Toyota Elna 7 Manual"

Hey my grandmother is looking for a Toyota Elena & manual for one she
aquired 6 years ago it apears to be in working order but cannot figure out
how it works, have several cards but do not know how to use them

any help would be appriciated

steven
Old February 12th 09, 03:01 PM
sylvia sylvia is offline
Junior Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven C. Peterson View Post
Hey my grandmother is looking for a Toyota Elena & manual for one she
aquired 6 years ago it apears to be in working order but cannot figure out
how it works, have several cards but do not know how to use them

any help would be appriciated

steven
Oh Hello, Did you find the Toyota Elena 7 Knitting machine instructions-if so I would love a copy-pay all expenses-Thank You - Sylvia - email
Old April 18th 12, 07:45 PM
pascal lenoir pascal lenoir is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia View Post
Oh Hello, Did you find the Toyota Elena 7 Knitting machine instructions-if so I would love a copy-pay all expenses-Thank You - Sylvia - email
me too....
Old November 26th 12, 12:28 AM
Joan Efta Joan Efta is offline
Junior Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by pascal lenoir View Post
me too....
Hello--I am also looking gfor a manual for a --Toyota Elena Auto7 Knitting machine. I bought one from a person at work but did not have a manual either--any help would be appreciated.
I do have a ultimate swetter knitting machine but I would like to get my toyota
going also. Will pay cost also. for sending to my home address
Thank you

Last edited by Joan Efta : November 26th 12 at 12:30 AM. Reason: just wanted to change wording