my own sewing room

Old October 20th 05, 04:28 AM
Sharon Gates

Default my own sewing room

here is a link to some of the photos I took in my new sewing room :-)
Hope you enjoy them.
Sharon in Montreal

http://community.webshots.com/user/shemie

Old October 20th 05, 03:10 PM
Taria

Looks like a great place to quilt. What wonderful work you have
going. Who forgot their leg there? BG
Taria

Old October 20th 05, 04:04 PM
Butterfly

When you finish your 50th quilt, please send it to me. I would like to show
it to my roses.

Butterfly

.. .

Old October 20th 05, 10:26 PM
Sharon Gates

my son Daniel has taken to go down and watching the TV there - the room is
very inviting:-)
newszN5f.15396$456.10715@trnddc08...

Old October 21st 05, 03:00 PM
nana2b

Enjoy your space. It should inspire you to create beautiful quilts. Linda
in Tx

Old October 22nd 05, 06:37 AM
Vickie

Take a good long look, cause after you start creating it will never look
that clean again. Beleive me I know. My little quilt room gets so bad that
I have to find more places to stash that fabric. It just keeps shrinking.
;-)
Vickie in Everson

Sewing Room Moved!! Kate G. Quilting 3 September 5th 05 10:46 PM
Sewing Room Accessories Ward Sewing 9 September 1st 04 01:01 PM
Sewing Room HGTV Show Pat in Virginia Quilting 22 August 20th 04 06:54 PM
Sewing room curtains I made: Susie Quilting 43 February 15th 04 11:26 AM
Permanent Sewing Room! Lindroos Quilting 4 February 4th 04 05:26 PM