Amoebas and unicellular organisms

Old January 19th 04, 07:01 PM
Jeff Hitchin

Default Amoebas and unicellular organisms

Anybody know of any stamp companies out there that sell stamps of
one-celled organisms, or any kind of cells of that nature? I don't
necessarily need squamos epithelial cells (which I only mention
because I like saying "squamos epithelial") but something in that
general arena. I wanted to make a pun card for a friend of mine.

Jeff

http://www.serv.net/~santa
Old January 19th 04, 08:41 PM
Pat Kight

Jeff Hitchin wrote:

Anybody know of any stamp companies out there that sell stamps of
one-celled organisms, or any kind of cells of that nature? I don't
necessarily need squamos epithelial cells (which I only mention
because I like saying "squamos epithelial") but something in that
general arena. I wanted to make a pun card for a friend of mine.

This sounds like a good opportunity for a little stamp-carving, Jeff!

--
Pat Kight

Old January 19th 04, 09:48 PM
MaVinci2

Anybody know of any stamp companies out there that sell stamps of
one-celled organisms, or any kind of cells of that nature?

I bet 100 Proof Press has them, they have everything. Are they still in
business??

)
Robin
Ma Vinci's Reliquary
http://www.crafts.dm.net/mall/reliquary/
Now accepting MasterCard and Visa!
Old January 20th 04, 11:57 AM
lgreene

you might want to try a teacher supply store...i know back in the day, not
so long ago, there were stamps for all of the subjects.

om...

Old January 20th 04, 03:55 PM
Erin-Joi Collins McNeal

Meer Image has a great amoeba http://www.meerimage.com/list.mv?PE

I also love the biohazard and radiation symbols from LA Rubber Works
http://www.larubberworks.com (found in Crosses & Symbols)

I know that there are more biological stamps, but cannot remember where.
There used to be a fabulous genetic set including some great sayings but
unfortunately that company went out of business without selling their
images.

Erin-Joi
Stamper and Science Nerd

If you think that something small cannot make a difference---try sleeping
with a mosquito in the room.

If I told you that I was walking 35 or 39 miles in 2 days to help women with
undetected breast cancer find out early enough to survive, would you support
me? http://erinjoi.pledgepage.com
Feel free to forward my pledgepage to anyone interested in the walk or the
cause.

Old January 20th 04, 07:07 PM
Christi Conley

In addition to the other great suggestions, you
might want to try junque images -
http://www.junque.net : )
--
Christi
Stampin' Up! Representative

Old January 20th 04, 08:39 PM
House\O\Dogs

meer image has an image called giant Amoeba on their web site.

Old January 20th 04, 09:32 PM
Erin-Joi Collins McNeal

Thanks to Christi for that link. I did not know they existed.

Here is another link for science related stamps:
http://www.fusionartstamps.com/

I will post more as I think of them.

I think I spent over $50 just on science related stamps there!
Erin-Joi

Old January 20th 04, 11:26 PM
mooselover

Fusion Art Stamps also has a Yahoo Group. Amy the owner of Fusion Art
Stamps welcomes suggestions for new stamps. There are also polls and
contests. Members of the Yahoo Group get to vote for the winner of the
artwork contests too.

There is a link at the bottom of the left hand column on the web site to
join the Yahoo Group.

http://www.fusionartstamps.com/catalog/

Erin-Joi Collins McNeal wrote:
[...]

.com...