Prayers/good thoughts, please

Old October 12th 08, 06:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN[_5_]

Default Prayers/good thoughts, please

I learned this morning that my only brother died unexpectedly this
morning. His wife came home from work and found him in the recliner. She
called 911 but they were unable to revive him. We're still waiting to
find out more. He was 62.

Julia in MN
--
-----------
http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/

Old October 12th 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews Moore

Sorry for your loss.
Barbara in FL

Old October 12th 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Julia in MN wrote:
I learned this morning that my only brother died unexpectedly this
morning. His wife came home from work and found him in the recliner. She
called 911 but they were unable to revive him. We're still waiting to
find out more. He was 62.

Julia in MN

Oh, Julia... Love and prayers on the way.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Old October 12th 08, 08:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
Julia in MN wrote:

I learned this morning that my only brother died unexpectedly this
morning. His wife came home from work and found him in the recliner. She
called 911 but they were unable to revive him. We're still waiting to
find out more. He was 62.

Julia in MN

Julia, I'm so sorry for your loss. {{{Hugs}}}

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old October 12th 08, 08:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

sorry for your family's loss

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/m...host=community

Old October 12th 08, 09:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.[_3_]

Prayers on wing..... and {{{{{HUGS}}}}} too.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

--
Kate in MI

Old October 12th 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Holding you close in our hearts and prayer, Polly

"Kate G." wrote in message
Prayers on wing..... and {{{{{HUGS}}}}} too.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

--
Kate in MI

Old October 12th 08, 10:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Oh, Julia. I'm so very sorry to hear this. How awful. What a shock
for his wife and you. Be gentle and take care of yourself.
..
In message , Julia in MN
writes
I learned this morning that my only brother died unexpectedly this
morning. His wife came home from work and found him in the recliner.
She called 911 but they were unable to revive him. We're still waiting
to find out more. He was 62.

Julia in MN

--
Best Regards