OT/Pami

Old July 31st 08, 02:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
pami

Default OT/Pami

Hi it's me Pami...I am okay just tired more than pain. I miss
everybody. I have to use Google Groups to visit with you now. I am
working on a knitted dish cloth with a lacy edge. I never thought I'd
ever learn yarn over YO and after so many times ripping it out it
finally looked like the picture on the directions. I am also doing
some mending and some sewing. I enjoyed all the cards everybody sent
me. They really cheered me up. I went to Indiana and visited Amish
Acres. It was really nice. I might have surgery done after the
Summer to remove most of the cancer from the bone and replace with my
own bone graft.
Pami
Old July 31st 08, 07:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Good to hear from you, Pami. Take care.
..
In message
,
Pami writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old July 31st 08, 08:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

Its so nice to hear from you Pami. What a shame its a bit awkward to read us
for you. We all think of you and wish you well!

Old July 31st 08, 10:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack[_2_]

Glad to hear you're hanging in and learning new things!
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Pami}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
--
Debi

Education is when you read the instructions. Experience is what you get when
you don't.

Old July 31st 08, 12:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

I do wish you could see the exquisite knitting that our Kate T (over on the
other side of Mississippi) can create. She does tiny preemie booties and
caps for the neonatal unit. Her knitting is as gentle and light as a
butterfly. My own efforts are limited to sturdy and boring potholders - and
not even square.
So good to see you reporting in for us, Pami. We hold you close. Polly

"Pami" wrote Hi it's me Pami...I am okay just tired more than pain. I

Old July 31st 08, 07:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article
,
Pami wrote:

Hi it's me Pami...I am okay just tired more than pain. I miss
everybody. I have to use Google Groups to visit with you now. I am
working on a knitted dish cloth with a lacy edge. I never thought I'd
ever learn yarn over YO and after so many times ripping it out it
finally looked like the picture on the directions. I am also doing
some mending and some sewing. I enjoyed all the cards everybody sent
me. They really cheered me up. I went to Indiana and visited Amish
Acres. It was really nice. I might have surgery done after the
Summer to remove most of the cancer from the bone and replace with my
own bone graft.
Pami

Pami, it's so good to hear from you! I'm glad you're getting around --
good luck with the surgery, if you decide to have it.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old July 31st 08, 07:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy[_5_]

Good to hear from you! You'll always have our positive thoughts and
prayers! Keep in touch when you can - and take good care of yourself!
ME-Judy

Old July 31st 08, 09:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN[_5_]

Pami wrote:
Hi it's me Pami...I am okay just tired more than pain. I miss
everybody. I have to use Google Groups to visit with you now.

Glad to hear everything is okay, even if you're not feeling super. I
agree Google Groups is a pain. If your ISP no longer supports groups,
there is a free Usenet server called aioe; specify that in your news
options on Thunderbird or Outlook Express or whatever you want to use
for a news reader. See http://news.aioe.org/ for more information. I
got clued into this from someone on this group -- helped a lot when my
regular ISP messed up news groups a while back.

Julia in MN

--
-----------
http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/

Old July 31st 08, 11:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Heather in WestOz

Hi Pami, glad to hear you are doing OK. Will keep you in my thoughts for the
surgery if/when you decide to have it done.

Heather in West Oz

HB Pami Butterflywings Quilting 11 June 3rd 07 05:34 PM
Pami Bobbie Sews Moore Quilting 3 April 4th 07 06:00 PM
Pami the elf pami Quilting 4 December 21st 06 10:03 PM
Pami Butterfly Quilting 0 June 1st 05 04:34 PM