Test - no need to read

Old July 5th 08, 04:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_3_]

Default Test - no need to read

Really, it's just a test!
--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot com

Old July 5th 08, 04:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack[_2_]

But you know someone's going t read it and comment!
Do I win?
--
Debi

Education is when you read the instructions. Experience is what you get when
you don't.

"Louise in Iowa" wrote in message
Really, it's just a test!
--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot com

Old July 5th 08, 04:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

At least we didn't have to study to be able to pass this test! Barbara in
SC

Old July 5th 08, 04:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Good, good for you, Louise. Welcome back. Now. Are you going to brag
about our 2,103 views? Polly

m...

Old July 5th 08, 05:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

'kay, I'll just answer

Butterfly (since I get about 132 posts now, I still read them)

Old July 5th 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Not to worry, Louise. I did not read it.
PAT in VA/USA

Old July 5th 08, 08:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

I heard about the views at lunch today, Polly! You and Louise are fan
favorites!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi