Update on grandgirls and Mom

Old June 29th 08, 02:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
grammykathy

Default Update on grandgirls and Mom

I talked to the Child Abuse Lady Fri and told her what I knew. Son
called and asked me if I knew about ex-DIL leaveing the girls in the
blazer with the keys in the ignition. Told him yes but had forgotten
to say anything. He will call and tell the athorities Mon. Please
keep them in your prayers

Mom got out of the hospital at noon today and is home. She can talk
now but can't drink and all food must be mushy. Dr. was amazed she
improved so quickly. LOL Please keep praying for a full recovery.

GrammyKathy
Old June 29th 08, 03:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack[_2_]

Prayers continue....
--
Debi

Education is when you read the instructions. Experience is what you get when
you don't.

Old June 30th 08, 06:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
marigold

Thanks for the update Kathy. Was wondering how things were going.

Continuing good thoughts and prayers.

Marilyn
in hot Alberta, Canada