Need Prayers please

Old June 23rd 08, 05:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
grammykathy

Default Need Prayers please

My son just called and said he called the Child Abuse Hotline for my
2DGG's. He said that they would be calling me. PLEASE pray that I
can
say the right thing. I am so afraid what will happen to them not
only
now, but in their future. It is so very important that my son get
his
girls.

Went to see my mom on Fri and she is doing better. She still has
problems talking, but if you listen hard,ask her to repeat and do a
lot of guessing you can have a conversation. She is still being feed
by a tube in her tummy. Please keep her in your prayers.

GrammyKathy
Old June 23rd 08, 06:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jane Zoerb

Prayers on the way.
--
Jane http://windigothreads.shutterfly.com

Old June 23rd 08, 06:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Prayers are on their way!
Barbara in SC

Old June 23rd 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Dear Kathy, prayers and good thoughts for you and yours. I don't know
why we have to go through such hard times.

Love,
Sunny
Old June 23rd 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Lots of prayers for the girls safety and your wisdom.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old June 23rd 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack[_2_]

Prayers and best wishes are on their way for you.

--
Debi

Education is when you read the instructions. Experience is what you get when
you don't.

Old June 24th 08, 02:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_4_]

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 09:11:12 -0700 (PDT), grammykathy
wrote:

My son just called and said he called the Child Abuse Hotline for my
2DGG's. He said that they would be calling me. PLEASE pray that I
can
say the right thing. I am so afraid what will happen to them not
only
now, but in their future. It is so very important that my son get
his
girls.

Went to see my mom on Fri and she is doing better. She still has
problems talking, but if you listen hard,ask her to repeat and do a
lot of guessing you can have a conversation. She is still being feed
by a tube in her tummy. Please keep her in your prayers.

GrammyKathy

Prayers and good thoughts on the way. Encourage him to speak from the
heart and the right words will come.

-Irene