OT request from another onling quilt group

Old July 1st 08, 09:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Default OT request from another onling quilt group

I just got a call from my dd and we need your help. The husband of a close
friend of hers is currently in the hospital. About a year ago he was
diagnosed with colon cancer. After treatment he was declared in remission.
Last night they had to admit him. He has renial failure, a blockage of the
kidney. His liver is shutting down. They are doing surgery right now to
put in a pace maker because this is causing problems with his heart. The
test shows that he has absolutely no potasium in his body. The doctor is
indicating that he will probably never leave the hospital. After the heart
pacemaker is attached, they will start dialysis. This man's name is Guy.
He is 41 years old and is the father of a 10 yo daughter. The family are
desperate for prayers. Thanks in advance.

Donna

Old July 1st 08, 09:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Prayers are on their way!
Barbara in SC

Old July 1st 08, 11:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack[_2_]

Prayers and good thoughts are on their way for everyone involved.

--
Debi

Education is when you read the instructions. Experience is what you get when
you don't.

Old July 2nd 08, 03:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in CNY

On Jul 1, 6:16*pm, "Debi Matlack" wrote:
[...]

Donna- Hide quoted text -

prayers and good thought for recovery on the way!
amy in CNY

Old July 3rd 08, 12:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Pleases tell Donna that she and Guy, and all their family are in my prayers.
This is heart wrenching.

--
Pat