Rejoining the group

Old April 7th 08, 07:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in Idaho[_2_]

Default Rejoining the group

Hi stranger!

Glad you're back. When are you headed Boise way again?

Donna in (SW) Idaho

Old April 7th 08, 08:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

Welcome back TerriLee! nice to see you!
--
Estelle UK
Gallagher one one at btinternet.com

You are never too old to become the person you should have been!
My photos are here!
http://community.webshots.com/user/EstelleUK11

Old April 7th 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Charlotte

Good to see you again! Welcome back to the group!!

--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108

"TerriLee in WA" wrote in message
After being without ng access for what seems like forever, I've
decided to just use Google for a while. Seems like it's easier now
than I remember from before. I've missed you guys a lot, and now
maybe I can keep up (sorta).

TerriLee in WA (state)

Old April 7th 08, 04:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
TerriLee in WA[_2_]

Hi, Donna!! I think I'll be back over there sometime around the end
of May. I kept your ph #. :-)

TerriLee in WA (state)

Old April 7th 08, 04:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
TerriLee in WA[_2_]

Yep - I can see you! Wonderful!!

TerriLee in WA (state)

On Apr 7, 6:38*am, mini Mini wrote:
TerriLee in WA wrote in news:5d15a07e-6bbd-4bf5-
:

After being without ng access for what seems like forever, I've
decided to just use Google for a while. Seems like it's easier now
than I remember from before. *I've missed you guys a lot, and now
maybe I can keep up (sorta).

TerriLee in WA (state)

Oh... me too! I think I'm back... Not sure. can you see me? I see you!

Old April 7th 08, 09:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
monique

TerriLee in WA wrote:

After being without ng access for what seems like forever, I've
decided to just use Google for a while. Seems like it's easier now
than I remember from before. I've missed you guys a lot, and now
maybe I can keep up (sorta).

Howdy and welcome back!

Monique in TX
Old April 8th 08, 12:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Fast beg. Well done. Now our long lost TerriLee will certainly feel right
back at home here! Welcome back, girl!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
An oyster can live to itself, but without
grains of sand for agitation it cannot

Welcome back TerriLee! Got chocolate?

--
Pat, still Official Chocolate Taster of RCTQ

Old April 10th 08, 04:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shona in NZ

OK!

Over on the baseball swap there was a suggestion of meeting up in Seattle
for a BB game. I was thinking 4 July but now perhaps the Friday
before...still working out scheds with the parents!

I'll get back to the group later in the month so we can start a plan :-)

Shona, enjoying the end of tomato season, in NZ

"TerriLee in WA" wrote in message

Hi, Shona! Oh, yes!! Do come visit me!! I even have an extra
bedroom right across the hall from the SR!! grin And thanks for
the tip on a ng reader. I will check that out. For whatever it's
worth, Google doesn't seem to be as bad now as it was at one time. I
can at least manage to follow a thread.

On Apr 6, 6:19 pm, "Shona in NZ"
wrote:
Hi TerriLee,

Welcome back.

Like you, I lost ng access and was away for soooo very long. Unlike you, I
just couldn't handle using Goog; just too darned clumpy.

I found a pretty reliable FREE news server, you can find them
hehttp://www.aioe.org/or just type in nntp.aioe.org for your new server
preference.

Shona, putting you on the list of possible visits while in the US, in NZ

"TerriLee in WA" wrote in

After being without ng access for what seems like forever, I've
decided to just use Google for a while. Seems like it's easier now
than I remember from before. I've missed you guys a lot, and now
maybe I can keep up (sorta).

TerriLee in WA (state)- Hide quoted text -

Old April 10th 08, 06:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
TerriLee in WA[_2_]

I like baseball, and can sometimes get tickets for less than retail.
Email me, and we'll see what we can do, OK?

TerriLee in WA (state)

On Apr 9, 8:09*pm, "Shona in NZ"
wrote:
OK!

Over on the baseball swap there was a suggestion of meeting up in Seattle
for a BB game. *I was thinking 4 July but now perhaps the Friday
before...still working out scheds with the parents!

I'll get back to the group later in the month so we can start a plan :-)

Shona, enjoying the end of tomato season, in NZ

"TerriLee in WA" wrote in ...

wrote:
Hi TerriLee,

Welcome back.

Like you, I lost ng access and was away for soooo very long. Unlike you, I
just couldn't handle using Goog; just too darned clumpy.

I found a pretty reliable FREE news server, you can find them
hehttp://www.aioe.org/orjust type in nntp.aioe.org for your new server
preference.

Shona, putting you on the list of possible visits while in the US, in NZ

"TerriLee in WA" wrote in

After being without ng access for what seems like forever, I've
decided to just use Google for a while. Seems like it's easier now
than I remember from before. I've missed you guys a lot, and now
maybe I can keep up (sorta).

TerriLee in WA (state)- Hide quoted text -

Your pick group (and any other group I moderate), Pami, Dannielle-double aster.... Terbear Quilting 0 December 1st 06 11:17 PM
ATC Group Bonnie NJ Quilting 0 February 9th 06 06:00 PM
New to Group; also need your help Eve Yarn 54 February 9th 06 01:57 AM
New to group BettyKuhn Quilting 11 February 1st 06 03:13 AM
CNN group Shillelagh Yarn 1 January 13th 04 04:44 PM