Rejoining the group

Old April 6th 08, 02:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy[_4_]

Default Rejoining the group

Welcome back, TerriLee! We missed you!
ME-Judy

"TerriLee in WA" wrote in message
After being without ng access for what seems like forever, I've
decided to just use Google for a while. Seems like it's easier now
than I remember from before. I've missed you guys a lot, and now
maybe I can keep up (sorta).

TerriLee in WA (state)

Old April 6th 08, 04:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Welcome back, TerriLee. We left the light on for you. I have a connection
here called 'individual.net' that is not pricey and works beautifully. You
might want to explore it. Either way, so glad to see you again. Polly

Old April 6th 08, 04:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
TerriLee in WA[_2_]

Thx, Polly. Unfortunately, the individual.net, although I agree it
works a treat, is off limits for me, due to my job. Sigh. Thanks for
leaving the light on; it's tough to find my way in the dark. grin

TerriLee in WA (state)

"ME-Judy" wrote in message

Welcome back, TerriLee! *We missed you!
ME-Judy

"TerriLee in WA" wrote in message
After being without ng access for what seems like forever, I've
decided to just use Google for a while. Seems like it's easier now
than I remember from before. *I've missed you guys a lot, and now
maybe I can keep up (sorta).

TerriLee in WA (state)- Hide quoted text -

Old April 6th 08, 04:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Welcome back, Terri! I'm so glad to see my fellow Washingtonian back
on the ng. Hope all is well on your side of the mountains.

Sunny
Old April 6th 08, 12:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack[_2_]

*pounces*
Hi! Glad you found a way back!
--
Debi

Education is when you read the instructions. Experience is what you get when
you don't.

Old April 6th 08, 06:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti in Seattle

Hey TerriLee! It's lovely to see you again! Aren't ya glad "spring has
sprung" here
in Seattle???? I'm soooooo ready!

Patti in Seattle
www.mymurphyspaw.com

Old April 7th 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shona in NZ

Hi TerriLee,

Welcome back.

Like you, I lost ng access and was away for soooo very long. Unlike you, I
just couldn't handle using Goog; just too darned clumpy.

I found a pretty reliable FREE news server, you can find them he
http://www.aioe.org/ or just type in nntp.aioe.org for your new server
preference.

Shona, putting you on the list of possible visits while in the US, in NZ

Old April 7th 08, 06:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
TerriLee in WA[_2_]

Hmm. I know you only 20 or so miles north of me, but it sure wasn't
very springy today. Alternating downpours with periods of just plain
cloudy. But yes, I'm sure ready for spring to get here!!

TerriLee in WA (state)

Old April 7th 08, 06:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
TerriLee in WA[_2_]

Hi, Shona! Oh, yes!! Do come visit me!! I even have an extra
bedroom right across the hall from the SR!! grin And thanks for
the tip on a ng reader. I will check that out. For whatever it's
worth, Google doesn't seem to be as bad now as it was at one time. I
can at least manage to follow a thread.

On Apr 6, 6:19*pm, "Shona in NZ"
wrote:
Hi TerriLee,

Welcome back.

Like you, I lost ng access and was away for soooo very long. Unlike you, I
just couldn't handle using Goog; just too darned clumpy.

I found a pretty reliable FREE news server, you can find them hehttp://www.aioe.org/or just type in nntp.aioe.org for your new server
preference.

Shona, putting you on the list of possible visits while in the US, in NZ

"TerriLee in WA" wrote in ...

Old April 7th 08, 06:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
TerriLee in WA[_2_]

Thanks, Sunny. I'm glad to be back!

TerriLee in WA (state)

On Apr 5, 8:55*pm, Sunny wrote:
Welcome back, Terri! I'm so glad to see my fellow Washingtonian back
on the ng. *Hope all is well on your side of the mountains.

Sunny

Your pick group (and any other group I moderate), Pami, Dannielle-double aster.... Terbear Quilting 0 December 1st 06 11:17 PM
ATC Group Bonnie NJ Quilting 0 February 9th 06 06:00 PM
New to Group; also need your help Eve Yarn 54 February 9th 06 01:57 AM
New to group BettyKuhn Quilting 11 February 1st 06 03:13 AM
CNN group Shillelagh Yarn 1 January 13th 04 04:44 PM