Batiks Plus, and a question

Old March 7th 08, 09:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative[_3_]

Default Batiks Plus, and a question

Oka-a-a-a-a-y, you've got a deal, BUT, you have to be prepared in the event
that hubby grounds us BOTH.

--
Connie :-)
FREE patterns n' FREE eZine at my blog:

"Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote in message
Okay. I'll take the blame. But I have my price. Send me the free fat
quarters from these extra orders I unintentionally created, and you can

tell
your husbands I held you at gunpoint if you want!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
and when you get the chance
to sit it out or dance.......

But you're $60 worth of fabric RICHER!!!

*sigh*
At least, that's along the lines of what I'll be telling hubby when he
sees
our credit card bill!!!

Plan "B" is to blame it ALL on Karen ...

--
Connie :-)

Old March 7th 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative[_3_]

Default Batiks Plus -- Connie, don't read this!

True, very true ... and I can't say that hubby would be upset with me buying
MORE batts (I have 6 queen size batts in my closet and Lord-knows-how-many
scattered around the house hiding in "neck roll pillows!") since HE would
undoubtedly get something there, too. Hobby Lobby is hubby's favorite
store!!

Frankly, if he could go with me, he'd not mind my buying quilty stuff there
one bit!!

--
Connie :-)
FREE patterns n' FREE eZine at my blog:
http://sewverycreative.blogspot.com

"threads" wrote in message
On Mar 7, 11:58 am, "SewVeryCreative"
wrote:
Et tu, Marsha??

I've got the coupon, too ... guess I'm gonna have to use it. I LOVE MM

Cream
Rose!!
Thanks, and no thanks (if you get my drift!)!!
--
Connie :-)
FREE patterns n' FREE eZine at my

blog:http://sewverycreative.blogspot.com

Drift away!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better to be fully armed with information now
than after the sale/coupon. :-)

You're welcome. :-)

Piece,

Marsha

Old March 7th 08, 09:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative[_3_]

LOL, you didn't seem the least bit troll-y!! I read'em both and didn't think
that for a single second!!

BUT, if you *did* end up in some soup, you'd have to admit it'd be awfully
yummy soup ... you being so sweet and all!! VBG

Honestly, I'm trying to cut down on my spending -- 'specially when I've got
more than enough fabric to leave to my DD and her GD, and her GD ... they'd
NEVER be able to use it all! 'Specially since DD has the "fabric addiction
gene" too!!! I can't take her to a fabric shop without her spending at least
75% of her allowance in one trip!!!

Face it, when it comes to enabling fabric purchases, you are a VERY bad
influence!! Shame on you!!!

--
Connie :-)
FREE patterns n' FREE eZine at my blog:
http://sewverycreative.blogspot.com

"Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote in message
No, chances are you won't even read it. I tried - twice - to tell about
just such and offer (and orders under $100.00 are only one dollar shipping
all this month)...... And got not one single reply! I think I sounded

like
a troll, and I'm lucky I didn't end up in the soup. LOL

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
and when you get the chance
to sit it out or dance.......

ARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!

I'm definitely going to have to intercept the mail for the next month or
two!! Between you and Karen, I am NEVER going to get out of debt!!!
Yikes!!
If I'm not careful, I could *easily* tap into the kids' college fund!!!

Now ... please, please, please, PLEASE don't ANYONE post about a sale on
thread or batting!! PLEASE!!!!

And if anyone even says the phrase "Spend $100 get free shipping" I'm
gonna
explode!!! o_O

--
Connie :-)
FREE patterns n' FREE eZine at my blog:
http://sewverycreative.blogspot.com

"L" wrote in message
"SewVeryCreative" wrote in message
Dagnabit, Karen!! Are you *trying* to put me in the poor-house?????

I'm already in "trouble" for my last binge!!!

I went to a quilt show last week in NJ (only had a couple of hours). I

found
these LUSCIOUS hand dyes.

There is a website, but it doesn't do the fabrics justice.
http://www.labfabrics.com/

Old March 7th 08, 09:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative[_3_]

*sigh*
No, I didn't join it, though I'm still thinking about it. I mentioned it to
hubby and he said "Don't you have enough fabric?? Where's the four shirts
you promised me??" So now, if I mention buying fabric, he uses it as an
opportunity to harass me about the shirts I promised to sew for him!

I mentioned joining to DD and SHE said "But Mommy, won't you miss going into
the fabric store and *touching* the fabric? And what about ME? Will you
order fabric for me, too?! I want a membership, too!!!!" (that kid can buy
fabric so well, she can buy my patootie under the table!!)

So I had decided to join it secretly but just forgot about it (we've had the
flu SIX times since then!! SIX!! ARGH!!) ... so, Dear, Sweet, Rita, thank
you SO much for reminding me!! You are VERY evil!!!!!

You guys spend my hubby's money almost as good as *I* do!!! Shame on you!!!

--
Connie :-)
FREE patterns n' FREE eZine at my blog:
http://sewverycreative.blogspot.com

"Rita in MA" wrote in message
But, but...didn't you join the Keepsake Gold Club? Shipping is free on
orders of $75.00 or more for the whole duration of membership.

Rita L. - just wanting to participate in something evil today :-)

http://community.webshots.com/user/ggollymm

Old March 7th 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

(I've been grounded before...........)

Karen, Queen of Squishies,
who is ready to be grounded again, and quilt
--
and when you get the chance
to sit it out or dance.......

Old March 7th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Try it, just try to tell me you are angry about pointing you to Batiks Plus.

Karen, Queen of Squishies,
and look me right in the eye when you say it
--
and when you get the chance
to sit it out or dance.......

Old March 8th 08, 03:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative[_3_]

Whoa, whoa ... now you're putting words in my mouth! I said you were a
naughty enabler ... I did NOT say that I didn't like that!!!

Now, then ... if you're feeling guilty about enabling all these poor,
defenseless (at least, defenseless against yummy fabrics!!), then I will
tell you how to feel better about yourself: simply send me YOUR free FQs and
you will immediately feel lighter!!

Okay, that won't make YOU feel better, but it'll make ME feel pretty durn
good!!

Old March 8th 08, 12:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Very good comeback on the beg, Connie. I'd say you are no rookie begger,
but Ragmop must have the final decision on that!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
and when you get the chance
to sit it out or dance.......

Old March 8th 08, 03:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Karen : ) YOU must BE FEELING BETTERyay1
dOING A HAPPY HAPPY FOR YOU

bUTTERFLY 9ACKK--sorry the caps was on)

Old March 8th 08, 04:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Butterfly, I am feeling pretty fantastic these days! Found a NEW doc, and
it's WORKING!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
and when you get the chance
to sit it out or dance.......

Question about batiks Trixie Quilting 13 August 31st 06 03:35 AM
Batiks Betty in Wi Quilting 19 April 1st 06 06:25 PM
Batiks maryd Quilting 22 June 26th 05 12:43 PM
Batiks Deborah Lieuallen Quilting 3 October 9th 04 07:42 AM
Batiks MBQUILTS2 Quilting 0 July 4th 04 03:18 AM