Hi again

Old September 5th 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carole-Retired and Loving It

Default Hi again

Hmmm...I use Webshots. Maybe you can sign up again with a new login,
or maybe you can search for some picture you know you have on Webshots
and find out "who you are."

On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 07:24:23 -0700, DrQuilter
wrote:

Where is it easiest these days to post a pic for all to see (besides my
webshots folder, that is - I forgot my login...)

Carole D. - Retired and loving it in the foothills of NW Georgia

My quilts, crafts, QIs, and more - http://home.windstream.net/caroledoyle
Old September 5th 07, 07:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

Welcomeback Marissa from sunny Cornwall UK!
--
Estelle UK
http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
"DrQuilter" wrote in message
Hey guys, it is Marissa, or Dr.Quilter. I am back! Got a new laptop
(through my new job) and requested my login info from the newsserver..
Not too many news, Sofi is 3 and a half, we are still in the Seattle area,
well, I got the new job, and I am quite involved in guilds (this is the
second time I write all this, the first time it said I could not post but
seemingly what I had written dissapeared). In any case, hi again, and I'll
hope I can keep reading... I just marked everything read except for the
last 100 to see who was around.. I see some familiar names - Taria,
Marcella Peek, nzlstar, Maureen, Pat in Virginia, Sandy in Henderson,
Karen QoS, ... feel like I never left!

--
Marissa

Old September 5th 07, 07:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Torrens

Welcome back Marissa! Hard to believe that Sofi is 3 already!

--
Susan in Kingston ON
back to quilting, as usual

Old September 5th 07, 07:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

DrQuilter wrote:
yup, that's me.... I was at Penn State between 95 and 00, and in Seattle
since then - and you do remember correctly about my quilting studio
(ehem... said with importance in the voice). )

Kate G. wrote:
Welcome back....

You were at Penn State a few years back, weren't you? Seems that I
remember that! (I spent 6 1/2 years in State College in the 90's!) I
remember your move to Seattle area... and you had a little sewing room
in a separate building behind your home.. .is that right.

Anyhow! How Sofi must be growing! And again... welcome back.

Yes I remember your lovely little 'second home' in your garden and was
green with envy! It looked like a little country cottage.

Welcome back

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
Old September 5th 07, 07:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

DrQuilter wrote:
Where is it easiest these days to post a pic for all to see (besides my
webshots folder, that is - I forgot my login...)

Carole-Retired and Loving It wrote:
Can't wait to see new pictures of the very grown-up Miss Sofi! I
always had to check out her pictures when you posted before because
she is such a doll!

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 20:39:34 -0700, DrQuilter
wrote:

Hey guys, it is Marissa, or Dr.Quilter. I am back! Got a new laptop
(through my new job) and requested my login info from the newsserver..
Not too many news, Sofi is 3 and a half

Carole D. - Retired and loving it in the foothills of NW Georgia

My quilts, crafts, QIs, and more - http://home.windstream.net/caroledoyle

Your old webshots was at:

At the bottom of the page in tiny print it says 'My account'. When I
press it I get my own account, but perhaps if you press it you might get
your account. I suppose though you might have to use your old computer?
and of course you might need your password, though mine showed as a line
of dots, so the computer remembers it.

Happy hunting!

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
Old September 6th 07, 08:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Heidi from Germany

Welcome again, Marissa,
missed you too ...
Heidi from Germany

http://home.vrweb.de/~hbquilts/
mail: please remove quilt from address

Old September 6th 07, 07:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
- dlm.

Welcome back, Marissa!

- dlm. in central MA 'who recently returned herself!'

Old September 6th 07, 09:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DrQuilter[_2_]

OK, here you go, Sofi with her cousin Luca:
http://family.webshots.com/photo/256...B?vhost=family

)

Old September 6th 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carole-Retired and Loving It

She is just beautiful! I know you must be proud. (Luca's adorable,
too!)