HB Sept-tem-bers

Old September 1st 07, 07:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Default HB Sept-tem-bers

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Sept-tem-bers
Happy Birthday to you

Butterfly

Old September 1st 07, 08:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Pat's Original Virginia Fife and Drums Corps is playing
merry tunes for the September Birthday Quilters!
APT

Old September 1st 07, 08:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Default just Happy for the rest

And Happy September to those of us who are simply thrilled that August is
gone. The temperature dropping to a bearable 85° makes me want to burst
into song or write a sonnet. Maybe I'll just go back to my Sunbonnet Sues.
Happy to you all. Polly

Old September 1st 07, 09:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Butterflywings" wrote:

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Sept-tem-bers
Happy Birthday to you

Butterfly

Yes, happy birthday to all of you!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old September 1st 07, 09:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

Happy Happy Joy Joy to those born in September!!!
makes no difference if its spring or autumn then, tis a lovely time to be
born.
enjoy your month Septembers!!!
catch that birthday discount at the LQS too.
dancing round the cabbage tree in the south pacific,
jeanne

"Sandy" wrote...

Old September 1st 07, 10:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
FiederEls in NL

"Butterflywings" wrote in
:

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Sept-tem-bers
Happy Birthday to you

Butterfly

Dear B'Fly..may i ask.. do you have a problem with Augustusses??
You did not sing for us this year.. nor did you sing for us last year..
I feel very neglected !! Do you have no love for us?? are we no friends
of yours?? sigh.. tell me what can i do to change that? A chocolate
bribe.. will that help? :-)

FiederEls.. (obviously had her birthday in August.)

Old September 1st 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

I was wonding if I'd missed the August singing too! But I was afraid to say
anything in case I'd just missed it.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
"FiederEls in NL" wrote in message
"Butterflywings" wrote in
:

Old September 2nd 07, 01:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

KJ wrote:
I was wonding if I'd missed the August singing too! But I was afraid to say
anything in case I'd just missed it.

Got used to it - August school holidays so no class recognition and
later everyone away and all clubs/societies having a rest, so no one
around to notice!

You have to be born in an active month if you want to be sung to - in
August everyone's asleep!

(Being on the 31st I almost escaped to September!)

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
Old September 2nd 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Yeah I know. Both my kids were born in the summer, so neither of them ever
got to have their "day" at school. Oh well, it saved me baking cupcakes!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old September 2nd 07, 03:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

From: "Butterflywings"

Date: Sun 7/8/2007 4:28PM

To: rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear Augustonians

Happy Birthday to you

Butterfly

If I recollect correctly , Pat and I had a discussions on the 'proper' word
to use for those born in August. I don't always write it on the very FIRST
day of the month as I do have a few other obligations every so often and try
to do it as soon as I can.

I didn't realize ppl were keeping that close track.

Butterfly (Licorice would be just fine--black prefered)

Sept. BOM! Diane F. Quilting 6 September 3rd 06 01:43 PM
Sept BOM maryd Quilting 4 September 28th 05 06:02 AM
Sept. 6x6 sent Janise Yarn 0 September 7th 05 03:18 AM
Aug., Sept., Oct. 6x6 Jenn Vanderslice Yarn 0 October 4th 04 06:46 PM
SEPT 6x6 You know who you are. Cher Yarn 14 October 30th 03 07:52 PM