I have lost...

Old April 14th 06, 08:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default I have lost...

When you find it see if there are 7 backup disks (deletions from hard
drive) for my computer hiding within the folds.

Kate Dicey wrote:
...a length of fabric. 10m long, 60+ inches wide, heavy furnishing
stuff that is a greenish blue denimy sort of colour on one side and
black on the other. Anyone seen it?

If it's gone feral, I shall swear!

Old April 14th 06, 08:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Sandy Ellison wrote:

Howdy!

Did we forget to tell you?
We all made our prom dresses out of it, Kate.

This all started when we caught up w/ Miss Scarlett taking the
fabric to the conservatory w/ the knife (her rotary cutter was
missing, too). After a brief wrestling match (we prom girls
can be quite fierce in our search for fashion) Miss Scarlett
relented (hoist on her own petard) and is recovering in her room.
We proceeded to the sewing machine w/ several baskets of
embellishments and your greenish-blue denimy sort of colour
fabric. We will surely stand out at the prom with
our coordinated (but *not* matching) ensembles as we vie for
the prize of Best Dressed Damsels In A Group category.

What was left was used for new slipcovers on the sofa at Polly's.

Better luck next time!
Feel free to swear. We did.

Bwaahahahahahaha! It'd be like wearing a carpet!

Ragmop/Sandy--who doesn't even own a dress g

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Old April 14th 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

That would be a pretty big bump not to notice!! (For Kathyl not to
notice I mean - Kate might just be able to see it from the North Downs
g)

..
In message , Donna973
writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old April 14th 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

It's not there....I just looked. Do you want to know why I looked? I
remember I put something under there and told you all to remind me...but I'd
forgotten just what it was I put there! (Trimmed WonderUnder for putting
through the printer.) In just a couple days....I really can hide my own
Easter eggs. And you all thought I was kidding.
I've just spent the last 45 minutes trying to figure out where I've put a
set of keys to my son's house. I'm to feed his pets while he's gone. Oh
dear. They HAVE to be here. No, they're not under the cutting mat.
KJ

Old April 14th 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I've lost the binding for a quilt that has to be packed in my suitcase this
week to take to sil in Virginia. I'm sure I had it but this quilt has been
on and off the agenda for about 2 years. I keep telling myself that I work
better under stress but this is hopeless. maybe I should cancel the holiday
!! lol
--
Estelle UK
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gal.../ph//my_photos

Old April 14th 06, 11:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Estelle Gallagher wrote:

I've lost the binding for a quilt that has to be packed in my suitcase this
week to take to sil in Virginia. I'm sure I had it but this quilt has been
on and off the agenda for about 2 years. I keep telling myself that I work
better under stress but this is hopeless. maybe I should cancel the holiday
!! lol

No, Estelle - sounds like you *need* the holiday!

Old April 15th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Could the binding be folded inside the folds of the quilt? That's where I
found mine. I have lost the cows. I have some cow print somewhere. 'Big'
cow print. I wanted to put a black and white kitty on my latest baby quilt.
The quilt had to settle for a tiger-striped kitty. Since I'm a
card-carrying fuss budget about putting things away carefully, I just can't
imagine where the cows have wandered off to. Polly

Old April 15th 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I found the keys. After an hour of cleaning out purses, the car, two
kitchen drawers and my jewelry box, I gave up and asked DD if she had them
(after all she DID pick up his mail last time he was gone.)...nope she
didn't have them. I dejectedly went upstairs and complained to DH that I'd
lost DS's keys and how was I going to feed his critters?? He then said, are
they the ones on the blue key ring? Yes. Oh, they're in my car. Geez
Louise. All that time fretting. But now I have cleaners purses, and car!
(The drawers are messier from digging around in them.)
I do hate that feeling when things start looking grim for finding something
important.
KJ

Lost my glasses Paulette Quilting 36 July 16th 05 04:20 PM
Have I lost it? starlia Beads 22 October 21st 04 10:30 AM
Lost wax casting of gold Peter Moreton Jewelry 3 December 20th 03 03:04 AM
HELP!! CAN ANYONE HELP WITH LOST PART OF A PATTERN? Sue Needlework 1 October 28th 03 05:30 PM
lost hug quilt Marijke Quilting 13 July 13th 03 07:25 AM