OT Falling asleep anywhere GOOD LAUGH

Old November 17th 05, 01:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT Falling asleep anywhere GOOD LAUGH

As many of you know I have Lupus which makes me very tired and I can fall
asleep anywhere. Well, my doctor told me to go to a health food store and
get a good all purpose vitamin. I did and it is really working great. I
washed about 5 loads of clothes yesterday. I cleaned the kitchen, Swept the
floor, took my cat to get fixed, went to three drug stores to find a new
medicine he wants me to try, and at 11:00 at night I was still going. I sat
down at a bowl of cereal then came in the computer room/sewing room. I just
wanted to check the emails. I fell a sleep instantly. I was dreaming , and I
don't know what about. But, Next thing I know I fell over sideways and
landed on the carpeted floor. I awoke part way down to the floor. I saw it
coming. It was like in slow motion. I look behind me and the chair had
tipped over to, it was still against my butt. This was and easy falling
asleep. Last time I fell off the toilet and didn't wake up until I hit my
nose into the lip of the shower stall. I didn't even know where I was that
time and had to start screaming for my DH and he came in to see a sight. me
on my knees with my bare butt up in the air. Luckily I have never gotten
hurt bad just a bruise from the one on the toilet. This one last night I
didn't even tell my DH because he was in the next room and didn't even her
me. I must of preformed a ballet type move. I thought I would give all my
friend's on her a good laugh for the day. Have a good one.

She in PA

Old November 17th 05, 01:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

She in PA wrote:

[...]

Oh dear! I think you lead a cartoon life! Good that you didn't hurt
yourself and that you can giggle about it.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old November 17th 05, 03:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

what vitamin was that!

washed about 5 loads of clothes yesterday. I cleaned the kitchen, Swept

the floor, took my cat to get fixed, went to three drug stores to find a new

and you need to put metal bed rails on your computer chair. Cyndi

Old November 17th 05, 05:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 08:14:56 -0500, "She in PA"
wrote:

[...]

While walking to the Tower Building on campus today, saw a woman
fall to her knees. She was holding a dish of chips (french fries) and
not one fell. It was so gracefully done, and on the hard pavement no
less. Turns out she had had a shoe come off. It all happened in slow
motion in front of me.... but very gracefully.

-- Jo in Scotland
Old November 17th 05, 05:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 17:15:49 +0000, Johanna Gibson
wrote:

While walking to the Tower Building on campus today, saw a woman
fall to her knees. She was holding a dish of chips (french fries) and
not one fell. It was so gracefully done, and on the hard pavement no
less. Turns out she had had a shoe come off. It all happened in slow
motion in front of me.... but very gracefully.

-- Jo in Scotland

I've seen a fall like that. A lady carrying a whole serving tray slid
on some water. One leg went forward, fully extended, but she
supported herself with the other leg until she was down on that one
knee. She simply tucked the straight leg under her and stood, without
slowing her forward progress at all. Amazingly, she wasn't hurt, and
none of the items on the tray moved during the fall.

Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old November 17th 05, 06:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

wrote:

[...]

Oh my stars. I'm not sure which is worse, you falling asleep
anywhere, or me, the insomniac, unable to fall asleep. Wouldn't we be
a funny pair of fabric shoppers? I can almost see us. Me trying to
keep you awake and picking you up off the tables of fabric, and you
trying to keep my silly self--punch-drunk from lack of sleep--from
giggling too loudly at my own bad puns or quips and dissolving into a
puddle on the floor between the tables. Wouldn't we be a funny pair
to watch?

Debra in VA
See my quilts at

Old November 17th 05, 09:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 21:42:05 GMT, "KJ" wrote:

They might not have been hurt...but did they pee their pants? Don't ask me
why I ask.....
KJ

I did not think to ask....

-- Jo in Scotland