RCTQ BOM

Old December 3rd 07, 12:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly[_2_]

Default RCTQ BOM

hi everyone, December's BOM is going to be a bit later than promised
as my main pc is out of action due to decorating the living room. I'm
on my laptop (which DD has taken ownership of) doesn't have much
installed on it of my 'stuff' plus I'd book marked the piecing and pp
patterns on my main pc favourites. Also need to do the applique.
Basically everything I need/can use is on the big pc. It's a bit of a
pain. I'll try locate the pp and block pattern in the meantime.
Sorry for delay, redecorating and floors are taking longer than
expected. Will get it sorted asap.
bunny hugs
Elly ps if you need to contact me please use the following addy with
the obvious removed:- I don't have
the yahoo addy on the lap. In fact I don't have a great deal on here
'someone' removed the lot to make space for their stuff!! Grr
Old December 3rd 07, 12:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly[_2_]

here is a pp pattern for December, please someone let me know if it's
been done in a previous year
http://www.quilterscache.com/C/ChristmasStar2003.html
Will be back with a pieced one soon
Elly

Old December 3rd 07, 01:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly[_2_]

here's another nice December PP which is little more difficult
http://www.quilterscache.com/H/Homef...tmasBlock.html

And here is a pieced star

http://www.quilterscache.com/N/North...StarBlock.html

A little bit more challenging this month as it has 3 rating but it
doesn't look that difficult really - says she who's not doing it :-D

Applique to follow as soon as I can get to my main pc.
Meanwhile happy Advent to all and of course bunny hugs
Elly

Old December 3rd 07, 01:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

Thanks Elly! I'll be FPP-ing the little tree, not the other one, not at
4.5", no sirree! The Northumberland Star is a beauty.
Roberta in D

Old December 3rd 07, 02:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carole-Retired and Loving It

No problem, Elly. Thanks for sending the two paper-pieced and one
pieced patterns. It will take a while to do those, especially since
I'll have to make a decision about which paper-pieced block I want to
try. I also need to turn my sewing room back into a guest room for a
few days before Christmas, and that's going to make sewing a bit more
tricky!

On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 04:24:46 -0800 (PST), Elly
wrote:

hi everyone, December's BOM is going to be a bit later than promised
as my main pc is out of action due to decorating the living room.

Carole D. - Retired and loving it in the foothills of NW Georgia

My quilts, crafts, QIs, and more - http://home.windstream.net/caroledoyle
Old December 3rd 07, 05:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy[_2_]

Marcia...i love the first one! i think i'm going to do this in all my
Christmas fabrics i have saved for a large WUH!
thanks-congrats on your 800th pattern!!
amy in CNY

RCTQ BOM 2007 FOR OCTOBER at RCTQ Website Kay Ahr[_2_] Quilting 0 November 6th 07 03:55 AM
RCTQ FAQ frood Quilting 11 February 6th 06 01:04 AM
NOV RCTQ BOM maryd Quilting 13 November 17th 05 01:57 AM
RCTQ BOM Christina in Ok Quilting 4 September 6th 05 03:46 PM
RCTQ BOM Terbear Quilting 7 February 5th 05 06:12 PM