Hi from Tigg!

Old November 14th 05, 10:08 PM
Tigg

Default Hi from Tigg!

Did ya miss me?

I've been meaning to get back on the newsgroup for a long time but my
current ISP doesn't carry them so I hadn't looked any further than
that. Then Donna in Idaho sent a link to the Frappr map so I put my
pin in that and then did a google search and viola! Here I am!

So, what have I missed? Maybe just a summation instead of telling me
everything in detail? I've been trying to stay in contact with
AlsoKim and Theresa in Washington by phone but don't call as often as I
should.

To catch y'all up...there's not much news around here. I'm doing okay
since the divorce and have finally found a place to live that I like
and will stay in until I either a) get married again (not very likely
since I haven't been on but one date and he turned into a major
pervert) or b) have to be put into a nursing home somewhere way down
the road. I like it here more than any other place I've lived here in
Trenton. It's quiet, surrounded by trees (I've got tons of leaves in
my front yard), set back from the parking lot (two rows of apartments
on this side and I live in the back row) and the people are nice. I
even have a cousin (Mom's cousin, my second-cousin) here. I don't know
her very well since she's Mom's age and I didn't grow up around her or
her family. Mom had a lung removed last summer due to a tumor in her
bronchial tube (they wanted to make sure none of the cells fell off
into her lung) but is doing really well. She does better than me a lot
of the time. My health has been weird but I'm doing okay. The kidney
stuff is still in remission and will hopefully stay that way. The RA
is off and on depending on the day. That's about all I can think of
right now.

TTFN!
Tigg

Old November 14th 05, 10:12 PM
Jessamy

howdy Tigg!

sure I missed ya! please stick around a bit longer ok?

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old November 14th 05, 10:15 PM
frood

Hi, Tigg! You havn't missed much. We did create a position of Squisher,
where one member sends everybody else a FQ. We just finished the Ss, so it
looks like are up next to be "it"! Need my address?

--
Wendy
De-STUFF email address to reply
oups.com...

Old November 14th 05, 10:28 PM
Johanna Gibson

On 14 Nov 2005 14:08:51 -0800, "Tigg"
wrote:

[...]

It's been ages since I saw you post here. I was thinking about you
the other day, when I went through my patterns, and saw that
"Adventure Quilt" set of patterns you gave me. It is good to see you
posting again - I'll go find your pin on the Frappr map now - and do
stay a while this time!

-- Jo in Scotland
Old November 14th 05, 10:30 PM
Donna in Idaho

Guess that what it took to get Tigg back - a place to put her pin on the
map!

Welcome back to rctq!
Donna
--
Donna in Idaho
Website: www.LinusIdaho.org

Old November 14th 05, 10:39 PM
Taria

We've surely missed you Tigg. So glad to hear from you and
have you posting. Great to hear you found a good place to live.
Sit down and stay awhile now that you are back.
Taria

Old November 14th 05, 11:05 PM
Dixie

Yes Tigger, I've missed you, I thought about you often and was wondering
how you were doing. Thanks for coming back here, I'm happy about your
life being not so bad. Welcome back.
Dixie.
maribord at webtv dot net

When I give to you something I made with my hands I share my heart.

Old November 14th 05, 11:09 PM
Tigg

Yeah, like I got that kind of money to send everyone a squishy! What?
Y'all think I'm made of money...or fabric for that matter? Not hardly
since the ex got fired (can you say karma works?) and I lost the last
bit of spousal support he was supposed to send (long story).

I sure have missed y'all though! I've been doing searches and found
some messages from the ex when I was sick. Almost sickly funny now to
read them. Also found over 3,000 messages that mention "Tigg" or are
from me and with replies. I would say I'm pretty popular except
there's over 80,000 total messages in this newsgroup so 3,000 pales in
comparison. That's ok, I know y'all love me anyway even if I don't
get around to posting forever!

Tigg

Old November 15th 05, 12:50 AM
Sandy Foster

In article .com,
"Tigg" wrote:

Did ya miss me?

Yes! Welcome home, Tigg! I saw your pin on the map and wondered if we'd
be hearing from you soon. I'm glad to hear that you've found a good
place to live and that your health is at least holding steady. Don't be
a stranger, okay?

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old November 15th 05, 03:51 AM
Debbi

Tigg,

Its great to see you. So glad you are back!

Debbi in SO CA