Ot Opening text written and printed ,,,,,,,,, what a relief

Old March 18th 06, 12:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Ot Opening text written and printed ,,,,,,,,, what a relief

Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 13:26:09 +0100

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Ok Rctyers ,,, text for opening ie ready and printed , meal finnished
dishes done now only cut and sew my skirt ....
Tuesday hanging day ,,,
Thursday Gallery talk in Um el fahem
Culture dripping all over ,,,,
mirjam

Well done, Mirjam!

I visited the gallery site and I would LOVE to see the exhibition!
Any possibility you'll have an exhibition abroad? Somewhere else in
Europe? Stockholm maybe? ;-)

Hugs,

Anna Maria