ha**y dancing

Old June 22nd 10, 01:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

Default ha**y dancing

No peas! Look, ma, I finished my peas!

This afternoon was a lovely day, and I sat in the sun and *finished* the
%&&##! over-one alphabet. Now I can move forward and have some FUN!

I'll take a photo tomorrow, when the sunshine returns, and post it.

sue

--
Susan Hartman
Old June 22nd 10, 10:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

On 6/21/2010 8:27 PM, Susan Hartman wrote:
No peas! Look, ma, I finished my peas!

This afternoon was a lovely day, and I sat in the sun and *finished* the
%&&##! over-one alphabet. Now I can move forward and have some FUN!

I'll take a photo tomorrow, when the sunshine returns, and post it.

sue

Following up on my own post to say I got the photos of the WIP up on
r.c.t.n. Whew!

sue (Still dancin!)

--
Susan Hartman
Old June 22nd 10, 10:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Susan Hartman" wrote in message
On 6/21/2010 8:27 PM, Susan Hartman wrote:
No peas! Look, ma, I finished my peas!

This afternoon was a lovely day, and I sat in the sun and *finished* the
%&&##! over-one alphabet. Now I can move forward and have some FUN!

I'll take a photo tomorrow, when the sunshine returns, and post it.

sue

Following up on my own post to say I got the photos of the WIP up on
r.c.t.n. Whew!

sue (Still dancin!)

--
Susan Hartman

Wow, I just looked at rctnp and saw the absolutely stunning piece you're
working on. Where will it hang when it's done?

Lucille

Old June 23rd 10, 02:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ellice K.

On 6/22/10 5:01 PM, in article
, "Susan Hartman"
wrote:

On 6/21/2010 8:27 PM, Susan Hartman wrote:
No peas! Look, ma, I finished my peas!

This afternoon was a lovely day, and I sat in the sun and *finished* the
%&&##! over-one alphabet. Now I can move forward and have some FUN!

I'll take a photo tomorrow, when the sunshine returns, and post it.

sue

Following up on my own post to say I got the photos of the WIP up on
r.c.t.n. Whew!

sue (Still dancin!)

Gorgeous - just gorgeous!!!! Is this a companion piece for the Coraggio
Mermaid?????

Ellice

Old June 23rd 10, 02:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

On 6/22/2010 9:04 PM, Ellice K. wrote:
On 6/22/10 5:01 PM, in article
, "Susan Hartman"
wrote:

On 6/21/2010 8:27 PM, Susan Hartman wrote:
No peas! Look, ma, I finished my peas!

This afternoon was a lovely day, and I sat in the sun and *finished* the
%&&##! over-one alphabet. Now I can move forward and have some FUN!

I'll take a photo tomorrow, when the sunshine returns, and post it.

sue

Following up on my own post to say I got the photos of the WIP up on
r.c.t.n. Whew!

sue (Still dancin!)

Gorgeous - just gorgeous!!!! Is this a companion piece for the Coraggio
Mermaid?????

Ellice

No, this IS the Coraggio mermaid! It was shunted aside awhile when I got
tired of that blasted over-one lettering. I'm so glad that part is over!!

sue

--
Susan Hartman
Old June 23rd 10, 02:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

On 6/22/2010 5:46 PM, Lucille wrote:

"Susan Hartman" wrote in message
On 6/21/2010 8:27 PM, Susan Hartman wrote:
No peas! Look, ma, I finished my peas!

This afternoon was a lovely day, and I sat in the sun and *finished* the
%&&##! over-one alphabet. Now I can move forward and have some FUN!

I'll take a photo tomorrow, when the sunshine returns, and post it.

sue

Following up on my own post to say I got the photos of the WIP up on
r.c.t.n. Whew!

sue (Still dancin!)

--
Susan Hartman

Wow, I just looked at rctnp and saw the absolutely stunning piece you're
working on. Where will it hang when it's done?

Lucille

Like the six-ton elephant...wherever it wants to!!!

I haven't actually got to thinking about where to put it yet. We'll see
when it's actually done. I'm running out of wall space, but this piece
is so super-special -- not to mention how long it's been in progress --
I sure won't want to hide it!

sue

--
Susan Hartman
Old June 23rd 10, 02:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy

On Jun 22, 5:01*pm, Susan Hartman wrote:
On 6/21/2010 8:27 PM, Susan Hartman wrote:

No peas! Look, ma, I finished my peas!

This afternoon was a lovely day, and I sat in the sun and *finished* the
%&&##! over-one alphabet. Now I can move forward and have some FUN!

I'll take a photo tomorrow, when the sunshine returns, and post it.

sue

Following up on my own post to say I got the photos of the WIP up on
r.c.t.n. Whew!

sue (Still dancin!)

--
Susan Hartman

Absolutely beautiful!!!!! I can understand why you put it
aside for those over one letters. But now it's all worth
it to have stuck it out and finished your "peas."

You've encouraged me to get page 2 of "Fractal 53"
done.

Nancy
Old June 23rd 10, 02:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

On 6/23/2010 9:08 AM, Nancy wrote:

Absolutely beautiful!!!!! I can understand why you put it
aside for those over one letters. But now it's all worth
it to have stuck it out and finished your "peas."

You've encouraged me to get page 2 of "Fractal 53"
done.

Nancy

Nancy -

I'm so glad it's been an encouragement. That's what we're all here for,
right? To help each other through the tight spots. Only another stitcher
can fully appreciate just what it means to set such a very particular
goal and meet it.

How many pages is "Fractal 53"? What was it about page 2 that made it
daunting?

sue

--
Susan Hartman
Old June 23rd 10, 04:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 6/22/10 9:51 PM, in article
, "Susan Hartman"

wrote:

On 6/21/2010 8:27 PM, Susan Hartman wrote:
No peas! Look, ma, I finished my peas!

This afternoon was a lovely day, and I sat in the sun and *finished* the
%&&##! over-one alphabet. Now I can move forward and have some FUN!

I'll take a photo tomorrow, when the sunshine returns, and post it.

sue

Following up on my own post to say I got the photos of the WIP up on
r.c.t.n. Whew!

sue (Still dancin!)

Gorgeous - just gorgeous!!!! Is this a companion piece for the Coraggio
Mermaid?????

Ellice

No, this IS the Coraggio mermaid! It was shunted aside awhile when I got
tired of that blasted over-one lettering. I'm so glad that part is over!!

sue

I'm beginning to think I need a link to this

Cheryl

Old June 23rd 10, 04:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

On Jun 22, 4:01*pm, Susan Hartman wrote:

Following up on my own post to say I got the photos of the WIP up on
r.c.t.n. Whew!

I can see why you're dancing! Now that you're over half done, you'll
be able to just *cruise* through the rest of it!

Joan

Ice dancing shhdesigns Quilting 3 February 23rd 10 10:34 PM
dancing ddgm Yarn 4 May 31st 06 03:24 AM
Dancing.... maryd Quilting 14 March 16th 05 05:45 PM
I'm dancing too maryd Quilting 15 March 4th 05 02:48 AM
I'm dancing I'm done Judy W Quilting 16 October 20th 04 08:58 PM