Woodlawn excitement

Old January 27th 04, 10:21 PM
Ellice

On 1/27/04 3:50 PM,"Ericka Kammerer" posted:

;-) Fortunately, it's a pillow, so no framing at all
to worry about ;-) I have no idea about ribbons or what
they'll be looking for with the piece. I'm pretty happy with
it overall, except that I think the stuffing isn't as perfect
as I'd like it to be. Mostly, I just want it in the show
because it's a bit different from most of what's in there
and because I think Carmen's designs are *amazing* and should
get more exposure ;-)

From the web pic, it looks really nice, and I'm sure will be a welcome piece
in the show. All you have to do is the dust it thing ;^)

it helps, I'd be happy to take yours in as well. Any other local DC types? I
tend to be crossing the river for ice rinks - so can always do a hand-off.
The walk-in dates are Feb 14 & Feb 15, but you have to pre-register by about
Feb 5, IIRC. Info is he
http://www.woodlawn1805.org/NWap.htm

Hey, that's a really nice idea! I was planning to mail
it in because I know I just don't have time to go out there
right now, but if we can hook up, I'd feel more comfortable
with a hand delivery. Let me know when you're thinking of
going and what would be convenient for you.

No problem. As I said, it's a couple of weeks off, so probably we could meet
next week. I'll send you some mail off-list to work the details. Anyone
else?

Ellice in frozen Falls Church - happy that hockey got cancelled for tonight