Wow, you're all alive and kickin'

Old June 17th 04, 04:36 PM
internetchick

Default Wow, you're all alive and kickin'

I have been to a few other knitting/crochet newsgroups and they were all
like ghost towns. Nice to know this one is active. I have been knitting and
crocheting for about 6 months now. I have knitted hats and scarves, and am
going to attempt a sweater soon. I have crocheted hats, afghans, and did my
first shawl recently. Look forward to gabbing with you all :-)

Old June 17th 04, 07:11 PM
norma woods

Speak for yourself JJ. I will if need be! LOL

--
Star love,
Norma
"JJMolvik" wrote in message

"internetchick" wrote in message
I have been to a few other knitting/crochet newsgroups and they were all
like ghost towns. Nice to know this one is active. I have been knitting

and
crocheting for about 6 months now. I have knitted hats and scarves, and

am
going to attempt a sweater soon. I have crocheted hats, afghans, and did

my
first shawl recently. Look forward to gabbing with you all :-)

We're alive and gabbing, but we're nice people, we don't kick (or bite, or
scratch.......)

*giggle*

JJMolvik

Old June 17th 04, 07:58 PM
Katherine

internetchick wrote:
I have been to a few other knitting/crochet newsgroups and they were
all like ghost towns. Nice to know this one is active.

Active??? I should say so! Sometimes we are TOO active! g
Welcome to RCTY.
Katherine

Old June 17th 04, 09:36 PM
internetchick

"internetchick" wrote in message
I have been to a few other knitting/crochet newsgroups and they were all
like ghost towns. Nice to know this one is active. I have been knitting

and
crocheting for about 6 months now. I have knitted hats and scarves, and am
going to attempt a sweater soon. I have crocheted hats, afghans, and did

my
first shawl recently. Look forward to gabbing with you all :-)

Thanks for the warm welcome. Do you all share pictures of your finished
items? I'd love to see what everyone is working on. I don't have an online
album yet, but do have pics of my items.

Old June 17th 04, 09:43 PM
Katherine

internetchick wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome. Do you all share pictures of your
finished items? I'd love to see what everyone is working on. I don't
have an online album yet, but do have pics of my items.

We don't post attachments, as this is not that kind of ng. But we do share
URLs where our pics may be found.
HTH
Katherine

Old June 18th 04, 03:17 AM
Seaspray

Welcome! It is nice to meet you. Looking foreward to your posts.

Diane

Old June 18th 04, 08:25 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Welcome "Internet chick" you will always find this group *very alive* and
kicking -never a dull moment. Also very helpful. Hope to see you foten on
this group God Bless Gwen from downunder

--

Gwen Kelly

Old June 18th 04, 01:05 PM
Aud

Welcome! ;-))
--
AUD ;-))
alrefsnesathotmaildotcom

Old June 18th 04, 03:24 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Internetchick,

Welcome to the greatest group on the net. Yes, we are very active with all
kinds of topics. Some of us send our pics. to Martin, but he is having problems
right now with his website, others post their address for their own albums. For
only doing crafts for 6 months you have done great. Come back and let us know
what you are working on now.

Nora