Singer Questions

Old July 15th 07, 05:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
SteveB

Default Singer Questions

I found a Singer 111W155 today at a yard sale for $250. It has the original
table, and motor and foot and knee controls. It has the double spool
holder. It looks like any of the pictures I can find of it regarding having
everything that came with it originally, save manual and extra goodies. It
is used, but does not have a tremendous amount of wear on it. It needs
cleaning, oiling, a little spray paint, and some TLC.

Is there a site where I can buy or download an instruction manual, or buy
attachments?

I believe this is a good machine, and will do what I want it to do with
regards to making awning covers out of Raven Mills Sunbrella, and various
shade cloth materials.

Opinions of this machine, comments, and caveats welcome.

Steve

Old July 15th 07, 07:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Pogonip

SteveB wrote:
I found a Singer 111W155 today at a yard sale for $250. It has the original
table, and motor and foot and knee controls. It has the double spool
holder. It looks like any of the pictures I can find of it regarding having
everything that came with it originally, save manual and extra goodies. It
is used, but does not have a tremendous amount of wear on it. It needs
cleaning, oiling, a little spray paint, and some TLC.

Is there a site where I can buy or download an instruction manual, or buy
attachments?

I believe this is a good machine, and will do what I want it to do with
regards to making awning covers out of Raven Mills Sunbrella, and various
shade cloth materials.

Opinions of this machine, comments, and caveats welcome.

Steve

For the manual, check http://parts.singerco.com/IPinstManuals/.
For parts, look at http://cuttersexchange.com/. In case you were
wondering, that's Cutter's Exchange. ;-)

--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com
Old July 15th 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design

Pogonip wrote:
SteveB wrote:
[...]

Oh, damn! I had my hopes up and you crushed them.

Beverly

Old July 15th 07, 08:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
SteveB

"BEI Design" wrote in message

Pogonip wrote:
SteveB wrote:
[...]

Mine, too. I've got some excess here I was hoping to cash in on..........

Steve ;-)

Old July 15th 07, 10:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Pogonip

SteveB wrote:
"BEI Design" wrote in message

Pogonip wrote:

SteveB wrote:

[...]

OK, Stephanie.....

--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com

Singer 401 TerriLee in WA \(state\) Quilting 1 February 11th 07 04:49 AM
SInger 401 A Pat in Virginia Quilting 11 February 16th 06 01:28 PM
Old Singer SM Eveningrosequilt Quilting 4 December 14th 03 06:50 PM
Vintage Singer OT More singer advice needed Pat in Virginia Quilting 1 December 9th 03 12:41 PM
Old Singer gail Sewing 2 September 11th 03 12:56 AM