Mirjam - how are you?

Old January 4th 09, 12:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)

Default Mirjam - how are you?

wrote:
On Jan 3, 9:30 am, "Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)"
wrote:

Bruce here is the part i responded to ,,,
Elizabeth `s eye rolling to heaven that ..about those...many
who ..other wise
would have been our suporters ,, we saw their support over those long
years of Missile shooting ,,,
Interesting that Abu Mazen and the egyptian , and many moderate Arab
Countries , CALL the Hamas what it is a TERROR Regime supported by
IRAN ,,,, which Threatens Us DAILY ,,,,,
mirjam

And the overwhelming responses have somehow been more effective? I
don't think so: they haven't stopped the attacks and they've ruined
Israel's reputation among many who would otherwise have been
supporters.

I'm sorry Mirjam, all those multiple commas are somewhat confusing and
I'm still not sure what you inferred. However, in my view the rockets
fired by Hamas were not complained about by the people now condemning
Israel's robust response.
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney UK
Old January 4th 09, 02:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Jan 3, 5:21*pm, wrote:

Bruce here is the part i responded to ,,,
Elizabeth `s eye rolling to heaven that ..

Excuse me? Please quote me exactly and leave your malignant
interpretation out of it. I did not roll my eyes to heaven. I simply
pointed out that Israel is often its own worst enemy in terms of
public relations.

And got a personal attack from you for my statement as well, even
though you're never mean to people.

Elizabeth
Old January 4th 09, 05:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Jan 4, 1:51*am, "Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)"
wrote:
[...]

http://claremont.island-blogging.co.uk- Hide quoted text -

Ok Bruce , here it is again ,,,
copied and pasted here are Elizabeth`s words

---------------------------
And the overwhelming responses have somehow been more effective? I
don't think so: they haven't stopped the attacks and they've ruined
Israel's reputation among many who would otherwise have been
supporters.

Elizabeth
---------------------------
to which i reacted in my words . about her Not liking Israel before
this ...
And thank you for acknowledging that

Old January 4th 09, 05:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Elizabeth , nothing in your words would ever surprise me ..
It may come as a shock to you, Mirjam, but I did not spring fully
formed to life on this newsgroup. *I have had many opinions in my life
that were not expressed here. *My good opinion of Israel ended with
the attacks on the camps at Shabra and Shatilla, but I did have one
before that point.

You of course would not admit it , But the Sabra and Shatila Masscare
was done by Lebanese Christian fallangas , who murdered their Lebanese
Muslim neighbours as a revenge for the murder of their leader Bashir
Gumail .

The hard truth is that To You Elizabeth , it is ok as long as a Jew
gets killed , but a jew deffending himself is to you unthinkable ,,

Mirjam, that is unkind and untrue. *And that from a woman who claims
that she is never unkind. *Once again, you show yourself for the liar
you are.

Your usual way of calling me liar , about any fact that doesn`t fit
your point of view ,, is known to me ,,,, Tahnk you for being
yourself ,,,
mirjam

Elizabeth

Old January 4th 09, 05:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Jan 3, 2:36*pm, lucretia borgia wrote:
On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 22:32:47 -0800 (PST), opined:

The hard truth is that To You Elizabeth , it is ok as long as a Jew
gets killed , but a jew deffending himself is to you unthinkable ,,
mirjam

How do you manage to arrive at that ? *Elizabeth was talking about
Israelis, they may or may not be Jews.

Israel is a Jewish State , with 20% non Jewish minorities.
But of course you knew that ,, The Rockets don`t make a difference
between our citizens .
Egypt , Saudia , and other Muslim countries ALL BLAME HAMAS for what
is happening , Everybody called them to stop shooting at Israel ,,,
mirjam
Old January 4th 09, 06:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Jan 3, 11:49*pm, wrote:

Please don't mangle the attributions, Mirjam.

The hard truth is that To You Elizabeth , it is ok as long as a Jew
gets killed , but a jew deffending himself is to you unthinkable ,,

Mirjam, that is unkind and untrue. *And that from a woman who claims
that she is never unkind. *Once again, you show yourself for the liar
you are.

Your usual way of calling me liar , about any fact that doesn`t fit
your point of view ,, is known to me ,,

I'm sorry, but "it is ok as long as a Jew gets killed" is not a fact
that doesn't fit my point of view. It isn't a fact at all. It is you
slandering me, once again, for having a negative opinion of Israel's
lack of restraint. Any time I voice an opinion about Israel with
which you disagree, you call me an anti-Semite and then are offended
when I point out your lies. I am not an anti-Semite. I am simply
someone who thinks that Israel is heavy-handed and indiscriminate in
its response to attacks. I think that about the US as well, but you
don't call me anti-American.

I made a very general statement about Israeli foreign policy and you
immediately came back with a personal attack on me. You are the one
who made this personal and about me, Mirjam. I said nothing bad about
you until you attacked me. But it seems that you can't read anything
I post without responding to me with your heinous lies. You are a
twisted, bitter, evil person. Why are you incapable of discussing
what is going on in your country without making personal comments
about me? Am I shooting rockets at you? No. So why don't you save
your venom for those who are?

Elizabeth
Old January 4th 09, 06:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Jan 3, 11:49*pm, wrote:

You of course would not admit it , But the Sabra and Shatila Masscare
was done by Lebanese Christian fallangas , who murdered their Lebanese
Muslim neighbours as a revenge for the murder of their leader Bashir
Gumail .

Why wouldn't I admit this? It's a known fact. But your own
government found that Israel bore indirect responsibility for this
massacre and that Ariel Sharon bore personal responsibility for it.

Your saying that I would not admit it is just one more of your lies
about me. Do you consider your compatriots who protested the
massacres to be anti-Semites also?

Elizabeth
Old January 4th 09, 01:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

Sorry, Mirjam - for once in my life I agree with Elizabeth. That doesn`t
mean that anyone is anti-Israel - just anti the completely OTT response.
You`d have thought that with the experience of the holocaust they`d be a bit
reluctant to be seen to be reacting in such a genocidal way. Surely they
have a force similar to our SAS who could be far more effective using
infiltration and destruction of Hamas sites without so much slaughter of
innocent civilians? Or don`t ordinary Palestinians matter?

Pat

Old January 4th 09, 01:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

wrote:
[...]

Pat- Hide quoted text -

Well Pat , You can agrre or not agree with Elizabeth and every one
else , the True matter is that HAMAS is hiding it`s weapons /missiles
etc,, under houses/ schools/ musques etc,,,,, So that when they fire
and fire , and than after a long time we want to take out that
Shooting , [And we do call houses and tell the people to get
out ,,,,,before shooting that missile launcher and or missile kept
under the houses..
mirjam
Old January 4th 09, 01:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Jan 4, 7:32*am, wrote:
On Jan 3, 11:49*pm, wrote:

[...]

You are the one that for years flamed attacked and called me liar ,
you have no clue about anything that goes on here ,
it is my country Our people our friends who uneder fitre , and being
shot at ,, Not you ,, thus why should i discuss it with you ? do you
have acces to those Terrorists Groups , can you influence them to stop
shooting ROCKETS ,,, No ,,,
I told you in the past when i posted , that a Terror act happened here
did you ever CONDEMM those terrorists No !!!
thus just now i have no reason to discuss the policy of my country
with you ,,
mirjam

Mirjam Ophelia Yarn 1 March 28th 07 06:41 AM
Mirjam, sorry about that NoraBalcer Yarn 0 July 8th 04 04:01 PM
Mirjam Cher Yarn 7 October 21st 03 07:11 PM
For Mirjam xray_momma Yarn 3 August 23rd 03 01:24 PM