VERY OT !!! RCTN member seeking religious knowledge

Old June 9th 05, 07:33 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

Pat EAXStitch wrote:
It would be nice - PLEASE - PRETTY PLEASE - if those really interested could
now just deal with it in Email. Again we`re getting on the recognisedly
"taboo" subjects of religion (money ... etc.)

Ahhh, can you image RCTN if each individual who participates could have
his own way?
Dianne
--
"The Journal of Needlework" - The E-zine for All Needleworkers
http://journal.heritageshoppe.com

Old June 9th 05, 10:35 PM
Pat EAXStitch

wrote in message
oups.com...

Pat EAXStitch wrote:
It would be nice - PLEASE - PRETTY PLEASE - if those really interested

could
now just deal with it in Email. Again we`re getting on the recognisedly
"taboo" subjects of religion (money ... etc.)

Pat P

Don't forget politics! ROFL

R&D&H

Caryn

That was the third one - it just wouldn`t come!!! LOL! Told you I was
tired.

Pat P

Old June 9th 05, 10:38 PM
Pat EAXStitch

"Dianne Lewandowski" wrote in message
Pat EAXStitch wrote:
It would be nice - PLEASE - PRETTY PLEASE - if those really interested

could
now just deal with it in Email. Again we`re getting on the recognisedly
"taboo" subjects of religion (money ... etc.)

Ahhh, can you image RCTN if each individual who participates could have
his own way?
Dianne

I think we all pretty much do! (she says ungrammatically!)

Pat P

Old June 9th 05, 11:00 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

Pat EAXStitch wrote:

It would be nice - PLEASE - PRETTY PLEASE - if those really interested

could

now just deal with it in Email. Again we`re getting on the recognisedly
"taboo" subjects of religion (money ... etc.)

Ahhh, can you image RCTN if each individual who participates could have
his own way?
Dianne

I think we all pretty much do! (she says ungrammatically!)

Pat P

Ya missed my point.
Dianne

Old June 10th 05, 12:11 AM
Karen C - California

Alison wrote:

1. Anne has been on the group for some time, I recognize her email
address.
2. Why would you think that a request for information on different
religions= your annoying phrase "God botherers"?
3. Never mind answering, I know why.

Alison

What Alison said!

--
Karen C - California
Finished 5/31/05 - Stars of Merlin wedding sampler

WIP: 50th Anniversary sampler for my parents, July birthstone
LTR: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn,
Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html
blogging at http://journals.aol.com/kmc528/Lifeasweknowit/
Old June 10th 05, 01:10 AM
Pat EAXStitch

"Karen C - California" wrote in message
Alison wrote:

1. Anne has been on the group for some time, I recognize her email
address.
2. Why would you think that a request for information on different
religions= your annoying phrase "God botherers"?
3. Never mind answering, I know why.

Alison

What Alison said!

LOL! I`m so glad it was annoying! But fancy you admitting it! Wrong move!

Pat P

Old June 10th 05, 01:11 AM
Pat EAXStitch

Pat EAXStitch wrote:

It would be nice - PLEASE - PRETTY PLEASE - if those really interested

could

now just deal with it in Email. Again we`re getting on the

recognisedly
"taboo" subjects of religion (money ... etc.)

Ahhh, can you image RCTN if each individual who participates could have
his own way?
Dianne

I think we all pretty much do! (she says ungrammatically!)

Pat P

Ya missed my point.
Dianne

Oh no I didn`t! LOL!

Pat P

Old June 10th 05, 02:29 AM
clancy

Oh no Pat - after all this project's travels - ups and downs - I for one
would like to hear where it goes and how it will be framed - I really liked
Dianne's suggestion - simple with a brass plaque - not that horrid burnt ax,
etc. that was originally talked about. But I have no say in it - I did not
participate in it - just nosey enough to know how it's all going to turn
out. :-))

Sharon (N.B.)

"Pat EAXStitch" wrote in message
It would be nice - PLEASE - PRETTY PLEASE - if those really interested

could
now just deal with it in Email. Again we`re getting on the recognisedly
"taboo" subjects of religion (money ... etc.)

Pat P

"Bourne Identity" wrote in message
On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 04:17:40 GMT, (Mirjam

Bruck-Cohen)
opined:

Bourne Identity ...
Can you please Elaborate on this enigmatic expression ?
basically atheist religions,
And for that matter it would have been nicer to read this from an
existing and open identity.
Religions are not Aetheist, they can be Monotheisy or have more than
one deity... But Atheist Religion ?????????
Anyway than you give us a whole cahpter about Budihism ....this is a
Missionary post, advertising a religion , just like the Christian
missionary did with his `saving` post .
This is not the place.
Good bye ....mirjam

Very OT, please don't read it then.
Atheist in that we don't believe in creation or creator. Actually,

Buddhism is
not actually a religion, in my opinion.

Old June 10th 05, 02:56 AM
Jenn L

clancy wrote:
Oh no Pat - after all this project's travels - ups and downs - I for one
would like to hear where it goes and how it will be framed - I really liked
Dianne's suggestion - simple with a brass plaque - not that horrid burnt ax,
etc. that was originally talked about. But I have no say in it - I did not
participate in it - just nosey enough to know how it's all going to turn
out. :-))

Sharon (N.B.)

I *think* Pat was referring to the religious part of the
thread rather than the Angel. I too am looking forward to
updates!

--
Jenn L.

www.needleful-things.com
Current projects:
Home of the Brave (Sally Rung - soldier remembrance project)
Spring in the Air (Just Nan)
Nordic Needle Rose (Silver Lining)
Lady of the Flag (Mirabilia)
Starry Night (Van Gogh)
Old June 10th 05, 11:03 AM

Dianne Lewandowski wrote:
Pat EAXStitch wrote:
It would be nice - PLEASE - PRETTY PLEASE - if those really interested could
now just deal with it in Email. Again we`re getting on the recognisedly
"taboo" subjects of religion (money ... etc.)

Ahhh, can you image RCTN if each individual who participates could have
his own way?
Dianne
--

It occurs to me that if I had said this someone would have accused me
of being "snarky" or something.....

Caryn