FA Awesome glass Vases for sale on Ebay

Old July 31st 03, 05:29 AM
bob

Default FA Awesome glass Vases for sale on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ry=10 06&rd=1

PS. I love this group!
Keep up the good work!

Old July 31st 03, 02:38 PM
Javahut

"bob" wrote in message ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ry=10 06&rd=1

PS. I love this group!
Keep up the good work!

OK Tim,
Hoping that you actually read this:

You have got to be the biggest horses patoot that has ever visited this
newsgroup, and I know you are for posting photos, you know Tim, BINARIES, in
a non binary newsgroup!

To insult the intelligence and belittle the aspirations of thousands of
glass artists by offering , complete with photos, 7 green flower vases for
99 cents that normally sell for 20-45 dollars EACH, (yeah right, in what
dreamworld!)

If I have something that normally sells for $45 in real world, on ebay its
worth $80!!

I should hope that your current feedback rating never exceeds the "16" that
it is at now.

Did you dream up this "original" idea on your own? Or did you lurk here for
a while and saw so many other people selling crap that you couldn't resist
the urge to join in on the feeding frenzy? all that 99 cent stuff lining
the pockets of hundreds of people, what's that? A hundred bucks total? Big
bucks in Terre Haute is it?

My hope is that there are glass craftspeople/artisans in Terre Haute that do
hang here and they come in to you antique store and explain to you what they
do and why they do it.

In case they don't, we do what we do so we don't have to decorate our homes
with 99 cent green glass.

You just have yourself a fine day.

Old July 31st 03, 04:37 PM
Moonraker

"Javahut" wrote in message

"bob" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tegory=10 06&
[...]

Did we get up this morning just a teenie-weenie bit cranky there, Mr. Hut?
;)

Heh. There must be a resturant supply company next door to this idiot. You
can buy crap like that for WAY less than 99 cents, don'tcha think?

Old August 1st 03, 01:07 AM
Michele Blank

besides which, WE would not be the market they would be trying to seduce
being edurkated glass artisans our own selfs. m

"Wolfebas" wrote in message
If you love this group you may have noticed there are very few posts for

Ebay
auctions. That is not the purpose of this group. We'd be swamped. Just

now I
searched on Ebay for "depression glass." I got 4,706 hits. If only 1% of
these posted on our group that would be 47 posts - way too many. Please

don't
repeat this. Ebay auction posts are not welcome here.

Old August 1st 03, 01:38 AM
Howard

I would like to bid, but the shipping is not high enough!

--

In the words of the IMMORTAL USED CAR DEALER:
THERE IS AN ASS FOR EVERY SEAT!

Help from the US glass people, please? Su/Cutworks Beads 21 October 7th 04 10:14 PM
torch question Karen_AZ Beads 48 October 1st 04 07:59 AM
Vintage uranium glass cullet on ebay CHEAP! Kalera Stratton Beads 19 February 3rd 04 12:47 PM
>AD< I put the Drilled Paua and the Sea - Beach Glass on Ebay this morning. Harry Beads 49 January 11th 04 06:36 PM
For those who want to know.. Making Beach Glass With Your Tumbler! Harry Beads 7 December 22nd 03 09:19 PM