update

Old July 13th 03, 04:25 AM
Dr. Quilter

Default update

8 weeks yesterday guys! (6 really, but you have to add those two stupid
weeks it seems for other people to understand how pregnant you really
are!). going to the doctor's for the first time monday, with my brand
new ultrasound. last tuesday baby bean was 1.2 cm and beating at 140
times per minute.... still feel great, no morning sickness to speak of,
no nothing. hope it stays this way! )
--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens

Old July 13th 03, 10:15 AM
jules

congratulations.

Those ultrasounds are amazing to see, unless you are my DH who can work out
a thing on screen lol *fingers crossed* if you haven't had morning sickness
by now it will just pass you by.

--
Jules

Old July 13th 03, 04:39 PM
frood

The About.com site has a pregnancy week by week calendar that is pretty
cool. http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/pregnancy/ I don't know if they still
have it, but they used to have pictures of people's ultrasounds, including
some twin ones. I practically lived at that site when Giles and Spike were
still gestating.

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

Old July 13th 03, 07:07 PM
Dr. Quilter

neither did my mom... I felt a little queasy two days last week, but if
that is morning sickness, I have no idea what everybody is complaining
about! )

Kate Dicey wrote:
"Dr. Quilter" wrote:

8 weeks yesterday guys! (6 really, but you have to add those two stupid
weeks it seems for other people to understand how pregnant you really
are!). going to the doctor's for the first time monday, with my brand
new ultrasound. last tuesday baby bean was 1.2 cm and beating at 140
times per minute.... still feel great, no morning sickness to speak of,
no nothing. hope it stays this way! )
--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens

If you haven't had the sickies yet, you probably won't get them. I
never did, neither did little sis or my mum. Must be hereditary!

Old July 13th 03, 08:57 PM
Kate Dicey

"Dr. Quilter" wrote:

neither did my mom... I felt a little queasy two days last week, but if
that is morning sickness, I have no idea what everybody is complaining
about! )

I threw up once, but that was something I ate!

I DO know what the iky sickies can do to people - I had a colleague
who's wife ended up in hospital on a drip because she got so dehydrated
through constant sickness. And never forget that back in the bad old
days, one of the Bronte sisters died because of this same thing.

I am STILL grateful, nine years on, that I didn't have this trouble. I
did end up in hospital for a week with a mild case of pre-eclampsia
(sp?), but that was QUITE another thing! And no history if THAT in
blood relatives either! Silly thing was that I felt perfectly ok! Just
had stars and black spots before my eyes, and slightly raised everything
counts!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old July 14th 03, 12:10 PM
Vivien &/or Tony

Kia Ora,

Oh, congratulations. And lucky you, re. the morning sickness.

Vivien in Auckland, New Zealand

Old July 14th 03, 03:34 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
Still feeling great, huh? Just wait about 12 yrs.. G

Quilt while you can!!

Ragmop/Sandy

Old July 14th 03, 03:43 PM
taria

Things were ok at 12 yrs. The driving years are the
worst for me...... so far. Being pregnant and having
babies is the easy part. Glad you are doing well
Marissa. You're gonna go great!
Taria

"Dr. Quilter" wrote in message
8 weeks yesterday guys! (6 really, but you have to add those two stupid
weeks it seems for other people to understand how pregnant you really
are!). going to the doctor's for the first time monday, with my brand
new ultrasound. last tuesday baby bean was 1.2 cm and beating at 140
times per minute.... still feel great, no morning sickness to speak of,
no nothing. hope it stays this way! )
--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens