M'n'M Trivia, chocolate is not OT here, hrmph

Old July 13th 03, 11:43 PM
Shona in NZ

heehee,

I buy cranberry juice by the case from an organic distributor up in Hawks
Bay. 'taint cheap but it is pure and scrummy.

I've had the same thoughts as you about a new industry. My place is a bog in
winter and most of the summer so I thought I might try my hand at growing
them; main problem would be the dang birds! There is a guy who sells
plants over on the Wet Coast...just need to find him :-)

Shona in NZ

"nzl*" wrote in message
ohhhhhhhhhhhh, i love cranberrys, juice, bread, jelly.
cant wait to taste them in chocolate, lol.
we get the jelly/sauce here from ocean spray but it is expensive compared

usa.
i get the 'drink' here not the pure juice and no neat mixtures of juice

like
i drank in calif.
wish the kiwis would eat enough of it to justify setting up a proper
industry of it here.
we've got a huge coastline and boggy land and cold temps to grow them
beautifully i reckon.
sigh...
jeanne*
--
RCTQ Houston 2004 Party Animals
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail....

"Miriam "Mim" Spencer" wrote ...
| I can bring chocolate covered cranberries -- they're better than the
| blueberry ones
|
| Mim

| "nzl*" wrote ...
| http://www.foodreference.com/html/artmandms.html
| just a bit of trivia bout one of our favourite subjects of convo here,
| lol.
| jeanne*

---

Old July 14th 03, 02:09 AM
Sharon Harper

Just like if she'd been changing someone's nappy!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
"Elena" wrote in message
While you would have yellow, green and brown? Oh My!

Elena, ducking!
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
People could tell us apart because you would have blue stained lips and
hands.
Beautiful. :-)
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Elena" wrote in message
et...
LOL! That's really thoughtful of him!

We should room together in Houston. We can have two bowls of M&Ms,

one
with
blues and one without. Perfect complement.

Elena

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Now I know who to send my blue M&Ms to!
One year a young man at work jokingly asked me what I wanted for

xmas
that
year. After a moments thought I said, "A bag of peanut M&Ms with all

the
blue ones picked out" and gave it no more thought. That xmas he

presented
me
with a brown paper bag full of, you guessed it, M&Ms with all the

blues
gone. I loved it!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Elena" wrote in message
Very cute! Thanks.

Elena - Plain Blue M&Ms are my favorite!

Old July 14th 03, 02:09 AM
Sharon Harper

Aaaah many thanks!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
Member of the Houston 2004 Party Animals
"Lee Kerrighan" wrote in message

Sharon Harper wrote:

I want to try the pfeffer-whatsit cookies but two questions? Is

"citron"
just lemon/orange zest? And exactly how big is a hickory nut?

Sharon,

Pfeffernuesse are good, and citron is *not* citrus zest. It's usually
to be found alonside the other candied/glacee fruits and peels. Little
greenish cubes of candied rind of a fruit which is, according to the
OED, larger, milder and having a thicker rind than do lemons. HTH

Lee

Old July 14th 03, 05:50 AM
Diana Curtis

Ewwwwwwwwwww!
I do wash my hands after that. And after eatting M&Ms.
Diana, the official diaper changer to the wee goddess in training.

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
u...

"Elena" wrote in message
et...
LOL! That's really thoughtful of him!

We should room together in Houston. We can have two bowls of M&Ms,

one
with
blues and one without. Perfect complement.

Elena

"Diana Curtis" wrote in

message

Old July 14th 03, 06:56 AM
melinda

Diana Curtis wrote:
Now I know who to send my blue M&Ms to!
One year a young man at work jokingly asked me what I wanted for xmas that
year. After a moments thought I said, "A bag of peanut M&Ms with all the
blue ones picked out" and gave it no more thought. That xmas he presented me
with a brown paper bag full of, you guessed it, M&Ms with all the blues
gone. I loved it!
Diana

I don't like the green ones and I'd rather the yellow and orange ones weren't
there either! My favs are the red ones followed by blue and brown.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old July 14th 03, 12:20 PM