More Bad News

Old November 28th 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Default More Bad News

Monday, Mr. Joe starts chemo for a rare form of Leukemia: Hairy Cell
Leukemia. He'll have it 5 days straight, have a blood test, and go from
there. If all goes well, then he'll have anther bone marrow test in Jan.
90 % remission rate. It may come/go and if it doesn't morph into something
else he could live quite some time. There is no cure.

So grab a cushion for your poor knees. We could use all the extra prayers
you can handle.

Once again, I thank you from the tips of my toenails to the ends of my hair
(no, I don't have split ends--so you're ok there)

Butterfly and Mr Joe (we're truly truly glad we went 'travelling' this
summer)

Old November 28th 08, 03:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

The knees will manage just fine, don't always need 'em anyway, right? You
guys just take of you guys. Hugs and love,

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old November 28th 08, 04:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.[_3_]

Oh Butterfly -- I'm so sorry to hear of that! Certainly I will keep your
Dear Mr. Joe in my prayers! and you too!

--
Kate in MI

Old November 28th 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Butterflywings wrote:
Monday, Mr. Joe starts chemo for a rare form of Leukemia: Hairy Cell
Leukemia. He'll have it 5 days straight, have a blood test, and go from
there. If all goes well, then he'll have anther bone marrow test in Jan.
90 % remission rate. It may come/go and if it doesn't morph into something
else he could live quite some time. There is no cure.

So grab a cushion for your poor knees. We could use all the extra prayers
you can handle.

Once again, I thank you from the tips of my toenails to the ends of my hair
(no, I don't have split ends--so you're ok there)

Butterfly and Mr Joe (we're truly truly glad we went 'travelling' this
summer)

Good grief! Haven't you had enough misfortune for at least three
lifetimes each???

Prayers winging their way.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old November 28th 08, 04:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Responded privately.

Ginger in CA

Old November 28th 08, 04:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

Prayers for a quick and long lasting remission.

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/m...host=community

Old November 28th 08, 05:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AliceW

Mr. Joe and you will be in my prayers until my knees go numb and then some.
Sendng {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{healing hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} too!

Alice in NJ

Old November 28th 08, 05:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews Moore

So sorry to hear about Mr Joe. You both are in my thoughts and many
prayers.
Barbara in FL

Old November 28th 08, 06:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

So very sorry to hear this Butterfly. I echo what Kate D. said.
I mostly pray walking around, standing up and sitting down - so, no
hardship to knees to add some more g
Hoping for the best from the chemo. That's a good percentage of
remission. Hope My Joe gets well in!
..
In message , Butterflywings
writes
Monday, Mr. Joe starts chemo for a rare form of Leukemia: Hairy Cell
Leukemia. He'll have it 5 days straight, have a blood test, and go from
there. If all goes well, then he'll have anther bone marrow test in Jan.
90 % remission rate. It may come/go and if it doesn't morph into something
else he could live quite some time. There is no cure.

So grab a cushion for your poor knees. We could use all the extra prayers
you can handle.

Once again, I thank you from the tips of my toenails to the ends of my hair
(no, I don't have split ends--so you're ok there)

Butterfly and Mr Joe (we're truly truly glad we went 'travelling' this
summer)

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill