Maybe it's time to stop obsessing...

Old June 26th 09, 01:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
heidi (was rabbit2b)

Default Maybe it's time to stop obsessing...

I just replayed Sharon Schamber's videos and there, one minute, 37
seconds into "Binding the Angel, part 3", (http://www.youtube.com/
watch?v=W--xgi4nux8&NR=1) her binding miter doesn't match up with her
border miter! Granted, you have to look hard because of her gorgeous
stippling, but it's there.

So. Now I should obsess about gorgeous stippling. Not! I cannot
imagine being able to quilt like that.

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

Old June 26th 09, 04:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Phyllis Nilsson

One of the things about this group that gave me such hope was I learned that
even those who have been quilting many years still have problems or make
mistakes. I've been making a pieced backing for a quilt for my son with 7
strips of 9 blocks quilt-as-you-go. After 7 days of sewing and ripping and
sewing and ripping a piece 108" long with 5 different fabrics, I decided it
wasn't worth it, threw it into a box, and will make a 9-patch backing
instead.

Old June 26th 09, 03:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dr. Zachary Smith

Unless you're talkling about chocolate, it's ALWAYS time to stop
obsessing... TGIF
Old June 27th 09, 04:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
heidi (was rabbit2b)

There ya go! Preservation of sanity, dignity, and all we hold dear.

Old June 27th 09, 04:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
heidi (was rabbit2b)

Thanks, Doc!

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

STOP!!!! Anastasia Luettecke Yarn 27 November 20th 07 08:51 AM
Help! I can't stop!!! KJ Quilting 51 March 1st 07 02:13 AM
Somebody stop me ;) Padishar Creel Yarn 4 December 9th 06 12:09 AM
Will it ever stop? Polly Esther Quilting 8 January 5th 05 04:24 PM
Stop Pat Porter Needlework 1 July 22nd 03 05:41 AM