SewingTrader Auctions Ending this Sunday to Tuesday

Old July 24th 03, 11:02 PM
DS

Default SewingTrader Auctions Ending this Sunday to Tuesday

Hello again - thanks to all of you who bid on my items last week!

I am sort of new to this and I am unsure if people hear check the rec...marketplace group, so I am posting this here...I hope this is ok.

Most of these auctions end Sunday, some on Tuesday, many have BUY IT
NOW available.

Rather than address each listing you can reach all my listing go to www.EBay.com or www.Ebay.ca then on the main page select SEARCHBY SELLER and key in SewingTrader.

Knitting: Seija's Patterns: Bids start at $1.79USD, or USE BUY IT NOW $2.59
and use BUY IT NOW for 4 Seija's Auctions and shipping is free to
the US and Canada (US equivelent for Overseas).

#401 Classic Dress for Day or Evening.
#403 Fashionable Long Jacket and Skirt - sold out
#404 Outdoor Jacket with Shawl Collar and Pockets
#405 Summer Lace Knit Pullover and Gathered Skirt. - sold out
#407 Leisure-Wear Dolman Sleeve Pullover and Pants.
#408 Long Top with Lace and Cables, and Miniskirt
#409 Dolman Sleeve Pullover and Trumpet Skirt
#410 Fair-Isle Cardigan in Four Colors
#412 Swirling Trapeze Jacket- sold out
#501 Long Cardigan Jacket with Pockets
#502 Bias Knit Pullover and Matching Scarf
#504 Hats and Scarfs
#505 Romantic Two-Piece Summer Dress
#508 Sail Boat Pullover
#510 Evening dress with ruffle sleeves
#511 Waistcoat and Skirt with Cardigan Design
#512 His or Her Penguin Pullover

Other Books, Magazines, Patterns, and Punchcards

MACHINE KNITTING: PATTERN BOOK SERIES 71
MACHINE KNITTING: FOUR BETH HAYES PATTERNS
'HAPPY KNITTING' MACHINE CARD PATTERN BOOK
MACHINE KNITTING NEWS -1993 NOVEMBER
MODERN MACHINE KNITTING - FEBRUARY 1993

Parts:

KNITTING MACHINE: INTARSIA CARRIAGE AG-30 NEW

*********

OFF AUCTION - KR7 Knit Contour and PM 10 Punch - both are brand new -
I will take reasonable offers on these.

EMBROIDERY:

JANOME LARGE-SIZED EMBROIDERY DESIGN SHEETS
JANOME MEMORY CARD # 11 BIG FLORAL - NEW!
JANOME MEMORY CARD # U1 AMERICANA - NEW
JANOME MEMORY CARD #13 FRUITS & VEGIES - NEW
JANOME MEMORY CARD #14 MOTOR SPORTS - NEW
JANOME MEMORY CARD #16 CAT SERIES - NEW
JANOME MEMORY CARD #2 DESIGN SERIES - NEW
JANOME MEMORY CARD #23 DOG SERIES - NEW
JANOME MEMORY CARD #31 BIRD SERIES - NEW
JANOME MEMORY CARD #6 DESIGN SERIES - NEW
JANOME MEMORY CRAFT EMBROIDERY HOOP 1
JANOME MEMORY CRAFT EMBROIDERY HOOP 2
JANOME MEMORY CRAFT SCANNING FRAME
JANOME MEMORYCRAFT CLOTHSETTER - NEW
KAN SCAN CARDS FOR SCAN N SEW - CELESTIAL
KAN SCAN JANOME SCANNERCARDS FOR SCAN N SEW !
KAN SCAN JANOME SCANNER CARDS - SCAN N SEW *
KAN SCAN JANOME SCANNER CARDS SCAN N SEW ^

To Reach all my listing go to www.EBay.com or www.Ebay.ca then
select SEARCHBY SELLER and key in SewingTrader.

THANKS

David