Print your own graph paper

Old April 26th 08, 10:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathy Applebaum

Default Print your own graph paper

From time to time people ask for sites to print their own graph paper. I
just got a link to a site with lots of neat printable papers, including
graph paper:
http://www.printablepaper.net/category/graph

NAYY, but I'll be bookmarking it.

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

remove the obvious to reply

Old April 27th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

This is great!! We frequently run out of lined paper at school. I could
make one copy then put the rest through the copy machine on a daily basis
until the paper supplies are delivered!

Sometimes it's just a case of bringing the paper from the hidden locked
closet to the teacher workroom.

Then there was the teacher who hoarded 6 packages of handwriting paper right
out on an open shelf. We had a meeting in her room where someone complained
about not having anymore of the very paper that was in plain site.

--
Kay Ahr in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr

From time to time people ask for sites to print their own graph paper. I

Old April 27th 08, 05:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

That is great! I have often drawn a quilting pattern on notebook paper that
I have drawn cross lines on it so I could design or perhaps enlarge. This is
really great! Thanks.

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

From time to time people ask for sites to print their own graph paper. I

Old April 27th 08, 01:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Default Print your own music paper

How terrific. I didn't know that was available or where. Sometimes I need
to write a lead-in or just a little tune and rarely have any blank music
sheets around. Probably our music teachers here will enjoy your discovery.
Polly

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote From time to time people ask for sites to print
their own graph paper. I

Old April 27th 08, 02:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Melanie Rimmer

What a great website. I'll be featuring that on my blog - not only is it
very hand, but it presumably saves the environment if you can just print
out the number of sheets you need, you don't have to buy a whole pad
when you just need a few sheets.

Old April 27th 08, 05:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathy Applebaum

That's one reason I was excited to learn about it. It annoys me to no end to
have to buy a whole pad of a specialty paper that I need 3 sheets of. It
annoys me even more when I can't find the rest of the pad the next time I
need a sheet.

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

remove the obvious to reply

Old December 28th 16, 04:28 PM
MathWork MathWork is offline
Junior Member

We just posted one the biggest single pages of free graph paper. Lots of students have been asking us where to go. We thought it was just easier to give them a high quality free place for graph paper. No ads or nonsense, just great graph paper.

You can find it here -

http://www.mathworksheetsland.com/to...ing/paper.html

ISO 18 ct graph paper stitcher Needlework 2 September 13th 06 11:50 PM
Graph paper generator Mystified One Quilting 5 November 14th 05 07:03 PM
Graph paper printer Wooly Yarn 4 March 24th 05 01:31 PM
Making a graph in Photoshop Ruthie Needlework 0 September 15th 03 06:35 AM