Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! _____________ purwubev

Old November 7th 04, 03:13 PM
Majmoxie

Default Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! _____________ purwubev

You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your
President.
He’s a complete moron and so are most of you!

How nice of you to drop by and write for our entertainment.

Please pay attention to the following line by Dr. Howard Dean, "More Americans
voted against George Bush than any sitting president in U.S. history."
Donna @ West Point

to view my blog - http://majtravaux.blogspot.brain.com/
remove brain

Boredom is a choice, not a circumstance.
Old November 7th 04, 04:51 PM
Lucille

I personally can't stand Bush and I didn't vote for him this time, or last
time. But I deeply resent having anyone calling all Americans morons and as
much as I dislike Bush I don't think he should be called an imbecile.

I'm not sure who wrote the original message, but I definitely consider it
spam and nonsense.

Lucille

"Darla" wrote in message
On 07 Nov 2004 15:13:04 GMT, rain (Majmoxie) wrote:

You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your
President.
He's a complete moron and so are most of you!

How nice of you to drop by and write for our entertainment.

Please pay attention to the following line by Dr. Howard Dean, "More
Americans
voted against George Bush than any sitting president in U.S. history."

Also, he wasn't elected the first time; he was selected when the
Republican Supreme Court intervened in matters which were not within
their domain. Therefore, he cannot have been *re*-elected.
Darla
Sacred cows make great hamburgers.
Picture Trail Gallery:
www.picturetrail.com User Name: Condorita
www.sisquoc.blog-city.com
Get naked to respond.

Old November 7th 04, 06:21 PM
Caryn

Please pay attention to the following line by Dr. Howard Dean, "More
Americans
voted against George Bush than any sitting president in U.S. history."
Donna @ West Point

ROFL!

Great quote Donna!

Count me in the against W column. It does amaze me that people don't get that
in a democracy not everyone votes for the winner, yet will blame the country as
a whole for the results.

Caryn
Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's UFO's)
Old November 7th 04, 08:07 PM
Dixie Sugar

Well, I did vote for Bush "both" times and while he's not perfect, I
consider him the best choice of the lot running for president. We do at
least have a free choice to vote for whomever we wish.

I greatly resent whoever wrote this crap calling us stupid. The United
States is the "greatest" country in the world!

Dixie from Mississippi

Old November 7th 04, 09:14 PM
Caryn

I greatly resent whoever wrote this crap calling us stupid. The United
States is the "greatest" country in the world!

Dixie from Mississippi

Perfect example of Ethnocentrism....EVERYBODY believes their country is the
"greatest" in the world.

Old November 7th 04, 09:18 PM
Gillian Murray

Grow up, Caryn, and stop thinking solely for yourself!! I am heartily sick
of the " me, me" concept.The President , not "this president" as Kerry
rudely sneered at, is the first in many years to have a clear majority. If
you don't like it, tough!!!!

Gillian

Sick to death of whiners and losers, also proud to have backed a GOOD
president!!!!

Old November 7th 04, 09:24 PM
Sue Seibert

Sick to death of whiners and losers, also proud to have backed a GOOD
president!!!!

Me, too!!!!!

--
Sue Seibert

http://www.ralphandsue.com

"'You would not have called to me unless I had been calling to you,'"
said the Lion."--C. S. Lewis, The Silver Chair
Old November 7th 04, 10:00 PM
Judy

"Gillian Murray" wrote in message
Grow up, Caryn, and stop thinking solely for yourself!! I am heartily
sick of the " me, me" concept.The President , not "this president" as
Kerry rudely sneered at, is the first in many years to have a clear
majority. If you don't like it, tough!!!!

Gillian

Sick to death of whiners and losers, also proud to have backed a GOOD
president!!!!

You could think of the poor Iraqis.
Judy

Old November 7th 04, 10:03 PM
Lucille

Does that make it okay to call our President an imbecile or our people
stupid ? I think not.
Lucille