Was DIRECTORY - has a senior moment

Old November 24th 11, 03:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Default Was DIRECTORY - has a senior moment

Howdy!

No biggie, Cindy.
After all, look at all the posts this subject generates. g
Call for directory: tons of posts, re-posts, correction posts.
Then waiting for that directory: more posts.
Directory goes walkabout: mucho posts about no directory & all that stuff.
LOL!!!!

Maybe a directory of quilts would be more do-able. G

Cheers!
R/Sandy - never did the directory, still going along... ;-P

On 11/23/11 9:23 AM, in article
, "Cindy
from GA but wants to be in MO" wrote:

Apologies to be made here.........

The directory DID NOT go out. I know, I know....I should read and
think before I post things but I didn't. Nevermind mind me.

Time for a new directory..

Going back into hiding and will wait for the sign up form to come
along.

Cindy

Old November 24th 11, 04:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary in Rock Island IL[_2_]

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 16:33:24 -0700, Donna wrote:

I ordered Project Linus name tags for 2 of my grandaughters since they
help at a lot of our work days & events. I kept the name tags at my
house because I was sure the girls would lose them. I have searched
this house from one end to the other & I CANNOT find those name tags.
Sure wish someone would tell me where I put them!

Donna in Idaho

Did you look under Kathyl's cutting mat?
Old November 24th 11, 06:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna[_7_]

Does Kathyl hide things that aren't hers under her cutting mat? If
so, maybe that's where the name tags escaped to!

Donna in Idaho

Old November 24th 11, 08:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

He-he! I was just wondering whether anyone would remember if I referred
to Kathyl's cutting mat! Thanks for the smiley way to start the day
Mary!
That did sterling duty for a good while g.

Well, Donna, did you?
..
In message , Mary in Rock
Island IL writes

Did you look under Kathyl's cutting mat?

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old November 24th 11, 08:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

No; but other people use her mat!
..
In message , Donna
writes

Old November 24th 11, 08:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna[_7_]

Nope, she's a little too far away for me to jog over there to peer
under her mat!

I remember that I put the name tags someplace where I knew they would
be easy to find - just can't remember where that easy place is!

Donna in Idaho

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 08:09:06 +0000, Pat S
wrote:

He-he! I was just wondering whether anyone would remember if I referred
to Kathyl's cutting mat! Thanks for the smiley way to start the day
Mary!
That did sterling duty for a good while g.

Well, Donna, did you?
.
In message , Mary in Rock
Island IL writes

Did you look under Kathyl's cutting mat?

Old November 24th 11, 09:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Now here's a new one. I just found something I didn't even know was lost.
I was picking up for 'company coming' and my car keys fell from a pocket of
my Sunday coat. I NEVER put my car keys anywhere except in my purse . .
.. but I reckon I did. Polly

Old November 25th 11, 01:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathyl

wrote:

He-he! *I was just wondering whether anyone would remember if I referred
to Kathyl's cutting mat! *Thanks for the smiley way to start the day
Mary!
That did sterling duty for a good while g.

Well, Donna, did you?
.
In message , Mary in Rock
Island IL writes

Did you look under Kathyl's cutting mat?

Nope, no name tags under there. I checked.
I hope you find the tags!
KJ
Old November 25th 11, 09:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pauline[_3_]

I have to share that with my friends. I have been owning up to being ADHD,
but AAADD fits me so much better. The kiss of death for me recently has
been when I decide to reorganize & find "better" "more logical" places to
put things. I remember where they used to be, but can't remember where
their new home is

Pauline
Northern California

"IMS" wrote in message ...
On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:31:07 -0800 (PST), AuntK
wrote:

On Nov 23, 10:23 am, Cindy from GA but wants to be in MO
wrote:
Apologies to be made here.........

The directory DID NOT go out. I know, I know....I should read and
think before I post things but I didn't. Nevermind mind me.

Time for a new directory..

Going back into hiding and will wait for the sign up form to come
along.

Cindy

As I told a friend of mine recently, I would be happy if I only
remembered that I forgot something in the first place, let alone what
it was that I forgot!

I can relate....I suffer from Age Activated Attention Deficit
Disorder:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oHBG3ABUJU

-Irene

Old November 25th 11, 09:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pauline[_3_]

One sure way for me to find lost things is to purchase replacements. Almost
immediately, when I walk in the door,whatever I just replaced is sitting up
laughing at me!

Pauline
Northern California