Facebook's RCTQ

Old August 3rd 11, 07:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy[_2_]

Default Facebook's RCTQ

I'm a member of Facebook .... could see the group on Facebook, but
couldn't post. Requested to be member.
nzlstar - I grew up in Portland, Oregon, but have lived just north of
Portland, Maine for 30+ years.... I don't "go" by "ME-Judy" on
Facebook. Help......
Old August 3rd 11, 09:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*[_5_]

i'm sure we found the right you on facebook but there is no add friend
button for me.
not sure if anyone else can see that button.
i'll check on that, dont go anywhere.
j.

Old August 3rd 11, 09:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*[_5_]

ignore this reply and the other one i posted this morning (silly me wrote it
yesterday but then didnt send it til this morning, pointless, oh well).
we now have Judy on the facebook group.
we are still missing some of our regulars from here on there tho.
its not quite the same somehow without you but if facebook doesnt appeal to
you, well, nothing we can do about that.
j.

"J*" wrote ...
i'm sure we found the right you on facebook but there is no add friend
button for me.
not sure if anyone else can see that button.
i'll check on that, dont go anywhere.
j.

"ME-Judy" wrote ...
I'm a member of Facebook .... could see the group on Facebook, but
couldn't post. Requested to be member.
nzlstar - I grew up in Portland, Oregon, but have lived just north of
Portland, Maine for 30+ years.... I don't "go" by "ME-Judy" on
Facebook. Help......

Facebook is working a treat for RCTQ!! J*[_5_] Quilting 5 May 20th 11 02:27 PM
Facebook [email protected] Quilting 1 September 15th 09 03:22 PM
.Facebook lewmew Needlework 34 February 15th 09 05:19 PM
Question about Facebook/RCTQ Laurie G. in CA Quilting 14 January 7th 09 12:02 AM
Facebook RCTQ group JPgirl Quilting 20 January 6th 09 08:50 PM