The Lost is Found

Old November 27th 11, 12:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna[_7_]

Default The Lost is Found

I found the name tags while looking for something else. I very
carefully put them away in one of the drawers in my set of plastic
drawers. Now why I put them there and thought they would be easily
found I have no idea. There is nothing in that drawer remotely
connected to Project Linus or name tags!

So, this is a good day! The Boise State Broncos won and I found the
missing name tags!

Donna in Idaho
Old November 27th 11, 12:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Yea for you, Donna! We really thought buying new earmuffs would make the
lost ones appear but that didn't work. One day . . . Polly

Old November 27th 11, 01:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Steven Cook

Now Polly, why ever would you need earmuffs in gator-land? Send some north
as we've not seen a high of 10 degrees in weeks. Our average has been
around zero and we've already had 31 inches of snow this month alone. Dear
me, I'm just getting too old for this kind of weather.

Steven
Alaska

Old November 27th 11, 01:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Yeah!
Now, if I can only find my voice. It disappeared about a week ago when
this danged respiratory infection hit. So far it has not really
returned. My judge said I sound like a teenage boy going through
puberty ;(

Ginger in CA
[yeah, reading a verdict last Fri was quite the adventure!]

Old November 27th 11, 02:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

It's snowing less than 150 miles north of here. Global warming, you know?
Yorkies, OTOH think it's a wonderful world and can hardly wait to go out
early am in the cold, windy, damp darkness. He has to check every inch of
the pasture fence-line to alert us to invading turkeys or turtles. Can't be
too careful. Polly

Old November 27th 11, 07:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Hanne in DK

I suffered two weeks of daily humiliation by mu colleagues for my voice,
not teenage boy but rather "the day after".

So give it another week (unless you are also feeling very ill).

Hanne in DK

Old November 27th 11, 04:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna[_7_]

Ginger,

Sure hope you get to feeling better - sorry, but I don't know where to
look for your voice. Having a croaky voice is bad enough at any time,
but when you have to talk and read out loud in public it would really
be a bummer.

Donna in Idaho

Old November 27th 11, 04:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna[_7_]

Your Yorkie checking for turkeys and turtles reminds me of my son's
Cocker Spaniel when they lived in Puerto Rico. Whenever she was let
outside she first did a thorough check for lizards no matter how badly
she had to go potty!

Donna in Idaho

Lost and found Cheryl Isaak Needlework 0 June 11th 11 11:49 AM
What was 'lost' is found! Jennifer in Ottawa Quilting 3 December 3rd 09 06:09 PM
What was lost is found! Jennifer in Ottawa Quilting 4 September 3rd 09 10:39 PM
Need Help -- lost and found diamond -- defective ring? [email protected] Jewelry 17 July 18th 07 09:48 AM
Lost legs found! Not OT shhdesigns Quilting 20 April 24th 04 07:43 PM