Small HUG problem...

Old October 21st 05, 03:25 AM
Kate G.

Default Small HUG problem...

in that while I was away visiting Dear Sister... my loving DS#3 (a special
needs child) was being ever so helpful! I discovered today (buried in my
sewing room) some additional blocks (and a wonderful book) that my DS had
received and opened during my absence. Blocks... fabrics... a little
support for backing and batting... and a wonderful inspiring book to share
with my Dear Sis. However... the envelopes that these came in are long
gone... and matching them up will be more than impossible.

So... thank you to each of you who sent -- but didn't hear from me that I
received.

If you would like to email me privately with a description of what you
sent -- I can happily confirm that it was received.

The generosity of this group -- as always -- is overwhelming!

Kate in MI

email me at grovespc at comcast dot -------------- net

Old October 21st 05, 05:40 AM
sharonoz

Oh Kate! He probably thought he was being ever so ever so helpful.
The main thing is don't let him know that there was an oopsie. Perhaps
use the goodies to make up a WUH - or even a small quilt (not sure how
many blocks you have).

Give him a hug for me!

SHaron from Melbourne Australia

Old October 23rd 05, 03:35 AM
Kate G.

I found them in time to include in the quilt! YAYAY! and he is a good
helper! He just needs to TELL ME when he helps me!

:-)

Kate in MI

ups.com...