Christmas Snowman

Old October 22nd 05, 12:40 PM
Sally Swindells

Default Christmas Snowman

Digging around in my 'decorations to do' box I've just found a
readymade snowman bottle thingy I am going to use as a template.
Thought he might be useful for someone else with scaps to use up. He
is mounted on cardboard, but I am going to use a stiff interfaceing I
think. His measurements at widest point are 7.1/2 down from top of hat
to bottom of scarf round neck, and 5.1/2" across hat brim.
Measuring down - hat approx 4"; face approx 2.1/4! scarf 1.1/4".

Hope someone finds him useful - He's in my webshots - the only thing
in Bitz and Bobs.
--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~
Old October 22nd 05, 01:28 PM
Tina

Sally, your quilts are gorgeous (and the snowman adorable) but I'm in
love, LOVE with Hodge.
Anyone who can sleep in that position and make it look sooooo
comfortable, has got to be one very happy, very secure kitty! What
adorable babies you have!

Hugs,
Tina

Old October 22nd 05, 05:33 PM
Sally Swindells

Who could believe he was a rescue cat - previous owners decided they
didn't want him any more after 7 years. He is still very nervous of
the unfamiliar; we've had him for two years and its only this summer
that he has dared to go outside in a 'normal' cat way - before he had
to be accompanied, and would run inside if a leaf fell! Even now he
never goes out of the garden.

He has now started sleeping completely on his back. with his hind legs
stretched out and his front ones just hanging in mid air. It looks
very uncomfortable, but think its just because cat joints are
different to ours. Must try to get a photo.
--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~