Fabric cutting table plans

Old September 1st 04, 09:45 PM
Brian and Lisa Fields

Default Fabric cutting table plans

Hi again...I am wanting to make a fabric cutting table for my wife. Anyone
have any ideas where I can find the plans for it???? She already has me
making clear acrylic templates for her, so what is one more project?????

Brian Fields

Old September 1st 04, 10:11 PM
nzl*

http://kckintz.home.att.net/table/table.html
this might help with some ideas for you.
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Brian and Lisa Fields" wrote...
Hi again...I am wanting to make a fabric cutting table for my wife. Anyone
hve any ideas where I can find the plans for it???? She already has me mking

Old September 2nd 04, 12:12 AM
Denise Jameson

Hi Jeanne,

I believe he asked for CUTTING table...not sewing table. But thanks,
I enjoyed looking at KCK's great table yet again. Got to meet him too
in Houston, 2002. g I actually copied some of his suggestions for
my own sewing table! :-)

Denise in Ontario, Canada

Old September 2nd 04, 12:13 AM
nzl*

oops, ta, Denise.
ah well, might be useful for someone.
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Denise Jameson" wrote...

Old September 2nd 04, 02:53 AM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Denise Jameson wrote:

But thanks,
I enjoyed looking at KCK's great table yet again. Got to meet him too
in Houston, 2002. g I actually copied some of his suggestions for
my own sewing table! :-)

Denise in Ontario, Canada

A quilting friend of mine adapted my table (hi, Carl!), so that's on
Kevin's site, too. It just goes to show that almost any table can be
improved upon!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old September 1st 04, 10:07 PM
Patti

Hullo Brian
Sorry, no plans; but I just wanted to say that the most important factor
in this kind of table is the *height*. Whatever plans you use, you will
be able to adjust that to suit your wife exactly. You will first have
to find, trial and error probably, a surface of a height she could cut
at with the right amount of pressure, for as long as she might want to,
then measure it and 'save' that measurement for when you get the plans.
You are a good DH!!
..
In article , Brian and Lisa Fields
writes
Hi again...I am wanting to make a fabric cutting table for my wife. Anyone
have any ideas where I can find the plans for it???? She already has me
making clear acrylic templates for her, so what is one more project?????

Brian Fields

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old September 2nd 04, 12:37 AM
Brian and Lisa Fields

Ha! Got enough on my hands..yes, wifey has me looking for plans to make a
fabric cutting table..I think she has in mind a quilting/fabric room from
*ell!!!!!! The question is what will be next????

Brian

Old September 2nd 04, 02:21 AM
dreamboat

Go to Hancocks or Joann's and buy one of those they
have that has two ends that fold up. Sometimes they
run a sale on them for $79.00.
dreamboat

Old September 2nd 04, 07:06 PM
merrystitch

I have one of those & I love it. Folds up and only takes up about 13 x 35"
of floor space.

When my DH looked at it, he decided it would cost him more than that to
build one.

Merrystitch

Old September 4th 04, 12:16 AM
BigDaddy

Here is a link to plans for a table almost exactly like the one they sell at
Joanns.

http://tinylink.com/?y8FLaeUEcr

This is my next project. Just make sure to make the heigth fit your missus.

Don

Punch Needle Embroidery lula Needlework 48 October 6th 04 03:33 PM
elusive fabric! (long) Debbi Quilting 8 December 18th 03 08:54 PM
Saturday Plans for Fabric Ann Quilting 13 September 7th 03 09:24 AM
Pressing and Cutting Paradigm Shift needed frood Quilting 37 July 31st 03 10:20 AM
FA: $5.00The Technique of Stained Glass Elric of Imrryr Marketplace 0 July 30th 03 03:53 AM