90 year old couple doing a piano duet

Old May 23rd 09, 11:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

Default 90 year old couple doing a piano duet

I got this video link from my wife about this 90 year old couple who
came upon a piano in the lobby of the Mayo Clinic and started playing.
It is too cute for words.

http://www.fark.com/cgi/vidplayer.pl?IDLink=4365716

John
Old May 23rd 09, 11:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

How very dear. Thank you, John. Wonder if I can teach DH to play the
piano? Polly

"John" I got this video link from my wife about this 90 year old couple who

Old May 26th 09, 03:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN[_5_]

They are scheduled to be on Good Morning America tomorrow (Tuesday)
morning. http://sharing.mayoclinic.org/about-sharing-mayo-clinic/

Julia in MN

--
-----------
http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/default

Old May 26th 09, 10:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

John wrote:
I got this video link from my wife about this 90 year old couple who
came upon a piano in the lobby of the Mayo Clinic and started playing.
It is too cute for words.

http://www.fark.com/cgi/vidplayer.pl?IDLink=4365716

John

Ah, now that was fun and had us all smiling.

Hope to be that sprightly when I'm their age. They have obviously had
fun playing together for a long time.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Piano Thursday? Beadbimbo Beads 7 January 2nd 09 05:49 AM
OT v-e-r-y, to the piano players Polly Esther[_2_] Quilting 15 November 19th 08 01:44 AM
Piano Teacher- Please!!! Charlotte Quilting 0 April 16th 08 11:29 PM
OT - Anyone on here a piano tuner? Melissa in NJ Quilting 14 March 27th 06 05:51 PM
Piano quilt KJ Quilting 2 March 6th 06 08:55 PM