Goddess

Old January 21st 05, 08:56 AM
Christina Peterson

Default Goddess

Wow. This really is wonderful.
http://www.heartworksbeads.com/pagerelations.htm

Tina

Old January 21st 05, 04:54 PM

I got "page not found" - are you sure that link is correct?

Old January 21st 05, 05:07 PM
Armand Vine

OMTP
Armand
page not found

Old January 21st 05, 05:22 PM
JavaGirlBT

I saw the page, and it is really wonderful! Thanks for the link.
-Ellen

Old January 21st 05, 07:03 PM
Marisa Cappetta

Yes, my child?

Oh, you weren't talking to me.

(sorry Tina, couldn't resist).

Marisa AU/NZ

Old January 21st 05, 08:45 PM
Christina Peterson

Smooooch

Tina

"Marisa Cappetta" wrote in message
Yes, my child?

Oh, you weren't talking to me.

(sorry Tina, couldn't resist).

Marisa AU/NZ

Old January 21st 05, 11:35 PM
Melinda Willis

I got "page not found" - are you sure that link is correct?

Cheryl, I didn't get it by clicking on the link either. What I did was
highlight this much of the link: (
http://www.heartworksbeads.com),
then right click and select ' open link in new window' and it took me
right to the Goddess.

That's a really nice Goddess!

Melinda Willis

http://melindawillis.com
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=707346344

Old January 22nd 05, 04:28 AM
Marisa Cappetta

hugs back.

Old January 23rd 05, 12:53 AM
Armand Vine

Found it.
Beautiful work.
I still find it incredible that anyone can do this with glass.
Armand

Old January 23rd 05, 07:21 AM
Kalera Stratton

She's beautiful! What wonderful shaping. She even looks like she's
breastfed!

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

AD: Goddess and Santa Cats Beadbimbo Beads 6 October 31st 04 08:39 PM
Meeting one's Inner Goddess JoAnn Paules Beads 95 October 7th 04 01:32 AM
Name That Goddess! Arondelle Beads 7 June 1st 04 02:26 AM
AD: Figaro Sea Goddess Pendant SS & Crystal CrystalLuv Beads 5 August 23rd 03 11:51 PM