More Houston, Houston, Houston

Old November 8th 04, 02:04 AM

Default More Houston, Houston, Houston

Hi All, DH and I returned home today from the REALLY BIG SHOW. It was
even better than expected and we finally got to take some classes. Libby
Lehman is a great teacher-her Threadplay classes flew by too quickly! DH
sat in on R. Tims and took notes for me. The 30th Anniversary show was
celebrated extremely well. The quilts were displayed against black and
no fixtures were apparent. Lighting was a bit glaring, but really made
the sparkly quilts shine. That D....Banner was displayed in the lunch
hall, and many RCTQr's were there...Sandy, Nana, Pat, Frood, Judy, Susan
and DH, Kathy, Diana, etc. and we laughed, ate chocolate, and laughed
some more. Photos will be up when developed. The best thing was the
shuttle buses to and from the show...no city driving! Great! We missed
you all, but glad to hear that you got your lightbulbs changed, and
burned up your strawberry PopTarts. LOL Oh, yes, the shopping was fab,
and my wallet is much lighter. Now to the laundry.... Nancycog in MD

Old November 8th 04, 04:37 AM
shhdesigns

I'm so sorry I didn't go, but maybe next year. Just to much to do at home,
and happy to say I'm getting some of it done.
Thanks for the great report.

--
Sandi in New Westminster B.C.
Queen of the Travelogues.

Old November 10th 04, 02:25 PM
Butterfly

Yeah, Nancy! Way to go.now what was the sample--for those of us that didn't
make the show---we wanna know
Thanks
Butterfly
"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Nancy forgot to mention a nice little tid bit. The education department
sets up a display area to showcase some the students' class projects.
Nancy's little class sample from the Libby Lehman Class was included and
it was terrific!
PAT in VA/USA

Old November 12th 04, 03:51 AM

Thanks, Pat, it was a fun reverse applique project. Nancycog in MD