Another one done!!

Old November 8th 04, 12:42 AM
Debi Matlack

Default Another one done!!

I've gone insane... I've made two for gifts, got one mostly made that needs
borders and I'm going to tie, another that is partially made and I may try
to finish in time for Christmas, then maybe not. I want to make one for
myself for a king-sized bed before I get burnt out on it. That tends to
happen with my hobbies. But happily, so far, quilting hasn't done that to
me. I want to keep it fun and if that means the woven rail fence goes back
in the bag for awhile, so be it. ;-)
Without further ado, http://community.webshots.com/user/debikm
Debi (toddling to bed to prepare for being on call yet another week.)

Old November 8th 04, 03:12 AM
Joanna

Very nice. You sound like me. I used to do hobbies for a while and then
eventually I'ld stop doing them. Hasn't happened with quilting though
and I've been doing it for seven years now. In fact for the past week
I've had nothing to do as I'm waiting for some fabric to come in I'm
going nuts literally. I feel like I'm climbing the walls. I'm all
anxious on edge. I need my quilting fix to "calm the savage beast" as my
husband puts it.
Joanna

--
Remove Quilt to reply

Old November 8th 04, 04:36 AM
shhdesigns

Congrats! Isn't it a great feeling getting some UFO's done. I'm working on
number three! I think it's the new quilter's high.

--
Sandi in New Westminster B.C.
Queen of the Travelogues.
ink.net...

Old November 8th 04, 11:55 AM
Debi Matlack

LOL, Joanna, I think my husband is relieved that there isn't so much
swearing and flinging of expensive items as there used to be. I've learned
(am still learning) to walk away when I get that frustrated, no matter how
badly I need to get it done.
Debi (dangit, back to work and back on call...ugh)

Old November 8th 04, 11:57 AM
Debi Matlack

It does feel good and the Rail Fence is easy enough I may just try to bang
it out this weekend. It would be nice, since it was supposed to be a
Christmas present to someone a couple of years ago.
Debi