Janet's Fire {{{Quilt}}}

Old April 29th 04, 05:15 AM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

Default Janet's Fire {{{Quilt}}}

Hi Guys,
Well, I have to fess up and let all of you know that I made Janet a HUG
Quilt with the help of the folks over at RCTQ. I felt bad about not asking any
of you guys to contribute but I had two very good reasons for that. First off,
the {{{Quilt}}} first came to ming the evening of Janet's fire -- just 24 days
ago. I had to have all the blocks in my posession by last Wednesday and that
would have given you just 2 1/2 weeks to stitch something -- NOT enough time
IMNSHO.
But more important is the second reason -- I couldn't post about it here
because I knew Janet would read the group periodically! Since the {{{Quilt}}}
was to be a surprise, I didn't want her to see ANY posts about it here! Let
me tell you, she WAS surprised :-))).
DH and I took the {{{Quilt}}} to here this evening. I wanted her to have it
before I left for Lizard Land. She has no family near by and DH and I have
sort of taken the place of her family during all of this trauma. I knew that
the {{{Quilt}}} would be a comfort to her while I was gone so I *really* worked
hard to get it finished in such a short time.
So -- for anyone who is interested, I have pics of all the blocks and the
quilt top up at Webshots! I also have albums for some of my needlework, the
SMDGD, My Babies and Wedding stuff. Here's the link to my Webshots albums --
http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary Hopefully, everything will
be working correctly! I have a pic of The Sangoma in the Needlework album for
any of you who have been wondering what she looks like.
OK -- DH took some pics of Janet and her {{{Quilt}}} and her darling new fur
babies. Unfortunately, I won't have time to upload them to the album before I
leave for Lizard land in the AM. I'll do it when I return home in mid-May. I
know that Janet has written a think you to everyone. I want to also thank all
of you for you kindness and generosity to janet. It has made a world of
difference in her healing process to know there are so many wonderful people
out there! thanks again from MOI :-)))! CiaoMeow ^;;^
..
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

Old April 29th 04, 02:33 PM
Cheryl Isaak

That is SO nice! I love the cats!
Cheryl

Old May 2nd 04, 04:24 PM
Evelyn M

It's very nice!

"Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply " wrote in
message ...

.

Old May 3rd 04, 07:39 PM
Barbara Thompson

lots of quick and beautiful work! looking forward to seeing the
completed {{{quilt}}}
Home is where we park it!