OT from Noreen

Old March 8th 08, 04:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default OT from Noreen

On Mar 8, 7:19Â*am, "JC/CT" wrote:
On Mar 7, 10:41�am, Spike Driver wrote:

Noreen just called me this morning. �Her mother just lives 25 miles from
me, Don & Noreen have been there for several days.

G. G. moved to heaven a little after 7:30 am this morning. �I visited G.
G. several times, she put up a hard fight and was ready for what
happened this morning, she is at peace now and no more pain.

I will let Noreen answer the responses to this message when she gets
back. �Noreen and & her family will need all of our good thoughts and
prayers in the following days, they will be trying as most of us know.

Your are never ready to lose a LOVED one, no matter how ready you think
you are.

G. G. was truly loved.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

My sincere condolences to Noreen and her family. Â*My thoughts and
prayers are with them.
Joan in CT.- Hide quoted text -

Hi Dennis,

Please let Noreen know that Gemini and I are both thinking of her and
her family and prayers going to all of them.

Hugs,

Nora

Old March 9th 08, 01:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Carey N. wrote:
"Spike Driver" wrote in message

Noreen just called me this morning. Her mother just lives 25 miles from
me, Don & Noreen have been there for several days.

G. G. moved to heaven a little after 7:30 am this morning. I visited G.
G. several times, she put up a hard fight and was ready for what
happened this morning, she is at peace now and no more pain.

I will let Noreen answer the responses to this message when she gets
back. Noreen and & her family will need all of our good thoughts and
prayers in the following days, they will be trying as most of us know.

Your are never ready to lose a LOVED one, no matter how ready you think
you are.

G. G. was truly loved.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts during the coming days.
--
Carey in MA

Thank you Carey.
Old March 9th 08, 01:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Thanks for the prayers Jone.
Dennis

JC/CT wrote:
On Mar 7, 10:41�am, Spike Driver wrote:

Noreen just called me this morning. �Her mother just lives 25 miles from
me, Don & Noreen have been there for several days.

G. G. moved to heaven a little after 7:30 am this morning. �I visited G.
G. several times, she put up a hard fight and was ready for what
happened this morning, she is at peace now and no more pain.

I will let Noreen answer the responses to this message when she gets
back. �Noreen and & her family will need all of our good thoughts and
prayers in the following days, they will be trying as most of us know.

Your are never ready to lose a LOVED one, no matter how ready you think
you are.

G. G. was truly loved.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

My sincere condolences to Noreen and her family. My thoughts and
prayers are with them.
Joan in CT.

Old March 10th 08, 12:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Gerald & Donna McIntosh

"Spike Driver" wrote in message
Noreen just called me this morning. Her mother just lives 25 miles from
me, Don & Noreen have been there for several days.

G. G. moved to heaven a little after 7:30 am this morning. I visited G.
G. several times, she put up a hard fight and was ready for what happened
this morning, she is at peace now and no more pain.

I will let Noreen answer the responses to this message when she gets back.
Noreen and & her family will need all of our good thoughts and prayers in
the following days, they will be trying as most of us know.

Your are never ready to lose a LOVED one, no matter how ready you think
you are.

G. G. was truly loved.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Please pass on to Noreen, my thoughts and prayers are with her and her
family at
this time.

Donna in S. Indiana

Old March 11th 08, 03:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Gerald & Donna McIntosh wrote:
[...]

It is passed on Donna.
Thanks,
Dennis
Old March 15th 08, 12:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Leah

On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 09:41:38 -0600, Spike Driver
wrote:

Noreen just called me this morning. Her mother just lives 25 miles from
me, Don & Noreen have been there for several days.

G. G. moved to heaven a little after 7:30 am this morning. I visited G.
G. several times, she put up a hard fight and was ready for what
happened this morning, she is at peace now and no more pain.

Oh dear, I've been gone this week, and I came home to find this news
as I'm catching up on what's been going on! Dennis, please pass on my
condolences as well. G. G. sounded like a remarkable woman and I'm
sure will be missed.

Leah

Noreen and I emmacrew Yarn 8 September 4th 05 07:31 PM
Noreen Wooly Yarn 3 April 1st 05 06:59 AM
Noreen? norma woods Yarn 8 April 21st 04 03:08 AM
Noreen Janet Burgess Yarn 1 November 5th 03 02:03 PM
Noreen Ophelia Yarn 1 November 2nd 03 12:16 AM