new bracelet

Old September 8th 04, 12:58 PM
Beadbimbo

I think YOU would get a lot out of this book with what you're doing!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"vj" wrote in message
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from "Beadbimbo"
:

]http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/weave2.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!
i want one!
and i want to know how to make MORE!!!!!!!!

--
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com

Old September 8th 04, 01:00 PM
Beadbimbo

Thanks Charlie,

I want to get the stuff to make headpins. My teacher at Wm. Holland
showed me how, when I was up there this summer. I'll start with that. I
need a pickle pot or a small crock pot and the acid, and that's really all I
need for that.

I'll keep you in mind, if I have any questions. Maybe one year I'll
take a silver smith class.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Charlie" wrote in message
Soldering fairly easy! If you're tempted to have a go email me about it!

Charlie.

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
I don't know why the mail was delivering packages yesterday, but I got a
book I'd ordered a while ago from Amazon on wire weaving.

I was dying to try it, so I made a test in copper, and then went for the
real thing in silver. I'm not quite happy with it. I may move the
wraps,
but then again, I may just leave them and work on changing them on the

next
one. I'd really like to try one in silver and gold now! I do like the
bracelet alot!

Also, I didn't have the right wire for the hook, so this one is temporary
until I get something else. It works, just a little smaller guage than I
wanted.

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/weave2.jpg

Unfortunately, there isn't a lot else in the book that I, personally, can
use because it's got PMC and soldering silver, both of which I know

nothing
about, but I can enjoy the pictures and at least I can do a weave now!

Here's the book:
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/19...1.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old September 8th 04, 01:02 PM
Beadbimbo

Thanks everyone, for the nice comments! I can't wait to try the bracelet
with a mix of silver and gold!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old September 8th 04, 02:48 PM
Karin Cernik

Sigh. Another book I'll have to have. Not that I'll ever be able to do
it, but I have to be able to try... :-) That's just gorgeous, I'm
always SOOOOO impressed with your wirework, Jerri!

Karin

Old September 8th 04, 03:09 PM
Margie

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 18:10:27 -0400, "Beadbimbo"
wrote:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/weave2.jpg

Yeowza!!!

--
Margie
"The only thing that separates us from the animals is our

Old September 8th 04, 03:31 PM
Diana Curtis

Your work is so clean, and classy. Thats a style that anyone can wear, just
plain NICE. Beautiful too.
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.

Old September 8th 04, 04:24 PM
Charlie

I have my pickle in an old rigid ice cream container with a well fitting
lid. I don't heat the pickle, I just leave it in there for a bit longer,
although it was suggested to microwave it!

Charlie.

Old September 8th 04, 05:03 PM
Kalera Stratton

OH, WOW!

It's gorgeous! Your wire talent is amazing.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old September 8th 04, 06:04 PM
Dr. Sooz

YIKES. Sheesh! KLUNK Ow!
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce

Bracelet Tag??? Black Cat Beads Beads 73 June 1st 04 09:20 PM
Bracelet Swap RULES!!!!!!!!! Black Cat Beads Beads 2 June 1st 04 04:35 PM
Show & Tell - Bracelet for me Kandice Seeber Beads 43 March 15th 04 10:43 PM
AD: one and two-day beading workshops - Craft Students League NYC Craft Students League Beads 1 February 26th 04 09:14 PM
AD: Aurora Auctions, Bali, 14K bracelet, Polished Shell Necklace & Bracelet at eBay Marilee J. Layman Beads 0 October 3rd 03 09:21 PM