What does the quilt on your bed look like?

Old September 16th 03, 02:31 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Sniff... your faith in me makes me misty eyed!

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"Elaine in WNY" wrote in message
Yes, I have a quilt on my bed.
Yes I made it.
It is a card trick pattern - done in purple & teals.
Purple & teal are my favorite colors!!! (Yeah, I know, you meant the
pattern). Also have always liked the pattern.

Yes, LN will finish..........someday!!!

~Elaine in WNY

Old September 16th 03, 02:34 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Oh sure, I take a few days off and someone else moves in!

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Emilia" wrote in message
Don't have a quilt on my bed. But I'd be happy to accept donations!
We have a duvet with a duvet cover that looks like a quilt. Well, in that
it has printed squares of different color blues. The winter cover is a

plum
velvet and gorgeous!! It needs a beigy toned quilt folded at the foot of

it
(in case someone has one they don't need...address upon request!)
Gee, begging is fun!!!

YES!! LN will finish her quilt! (as I've said many times) My first quilt
was a wonky (sort of) LC! If I can do it, LN most certainly can and

will!!!

Old September 16th 03, 02:35 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Sputter, gasp!

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"taria" wrote in message
Yes, yes, actually the courthouse steps quilt.
Won the squares. I change to my fall quilt pretty
soon. LN will finish a quilt some day and pigs
will fly!
Taria

Old September 16th 03, 02:42 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Once I get it cut, I'll fly thru it. I really hate cutting or I'd get more
quilts done.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Lynn Tocker" wrote in message
Hi Wendy
Yes, I do have a quilt on my bed, - it's my first one, that I finished

last
Sunday ( Drum-roll please).
It's a Triple Rail Fence (or similar) and is in slate blue/dark blue
paisley/white-on-white and dusty pink/small print/white-on-white, with

honey
and terracotta sashing and has enough binding to put you off making more,
forever.
I'm positive that LN will complete her quilt, in the fullness of time.

Once
she's done the deed with the rotary cutter, (love this tool) it will

drive
her barmy if she has to eyeball all the unsewn pieces for any length of

time
:-D
Lynn

Old September 16th 03, 02:47 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Well, don't pass the bottle this way until AFTER I get all the fabric cut!

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Sandy Foster" wrote in message

Will LN really finish her own quilt?

I don't know! dipping into the wine again to allay the shock of the
entire idea

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas

http://home.earthlink.net/~s_foster

Old September 16th 03, 02:48 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Hmm. Faith with a back door exit, just in case. LOL

--

"Anne" wrote in message

Will LN really finish her own quilt?

I have every bit of faith in the world that she will eventually finish.
But then, I don't know her as well as you do ...

--
Anne
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl

Old September 16th 03, 02:52 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Aren't you feeling well, Donna?

--

"Donna in Idaho" wrote in message

Will LN really finish her own quilt?

Probably not in my lifetime! :-)

--
Donna in Idaho!
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator

The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

Old September 16th 03, 02:53 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

I wouldn't go THAT far.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Nigel & Michelle Jolley" wrote in message
Yes in the winter
Yes I made it,
It is an interlocking maple leaf king size, hand quilted with lots of
yellow's, reds and autumnal colours
I fell in love with the pattern, which is paper pieced and took me ages

but
knew I had to make this quilt.
Yes LN will finish her quilt and then start making quilts for all of us !!
Michelle

Old September 16th 03, 02:55 AM
The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

Thanks, Mim, for your lovely story. It makes even this bitter ol'
divorcee' think maybe miracles *do* happen! ;-)

Leslie not really bitter at all.... know any eligible men???

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me- My dogs aren't my whole life... they make my
life whole.

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!"

Old September 16th 03, 02:57 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Good to know, Roberta. I didn't get far into my stash before my company
arrived and I had to set it aside. I'll let you know if I haven't got a nice
mix. I have quite a few fabrics, but we'll see. Most are FQs or odd sizes.
I didn't get more than 20 strips cuz before I had to stop.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Roberta Zollner" wrote in message
Very near to the END of hand quilting a queen size wholecloth for our bed.
It's white on one side and strips of 3 blue-violet fabrics on the other. I
did it to improve my hand-quilting skills, and it's the 1st bed-size thing
I've hand quilted. About halfway through, I said Never again. But now that
it's almost finished, I'm starting to think what to do evenings when I

don't
want to work on the machine...

I'm sure LN will finish something. Although I wish to remind her that I'm
Queen of the Scrap Heap, just in case she should need that information.
Roberta in D

"frood" wrote in message
. com...
Do you have a quilt on your bed? Did you make it? What does it look

like?
Why did you decide on that? Will LN really finish her own quilt?

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply