What does the quilt on your bed look like?

Old September 11th 03, 08:28 PM
frood

Default What does the quilt on your bed look like?

Do you have a quilt on your bed? Did you make it? What does it look like?
Why did you decide on that? Will LN really finish her own quilt?

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old September 11th 03, 08:45 PM
MerryStahel

Wendy asked:

Do you have a quilt on your bed? Did you make it? What does it look like?
Why did you decide on that? Will LN really finish her own quilt?

Yes.

No.

Looks like this:

http://www.mattress.com/itemdtl.php?itemid=169&catid=33

DH actually saw it and bought it. I bought the accessories for it.

Yes - I'll make her. G

Merry

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once
http://community.webshots.com/user/merrystahel

Old September 12th 03, 05:59 PM
WoodenSpools

Wendy asked:

Do you have a quilt on your bed? Did you make it?

NO! But I am in the final third of the process of making myself a quilt
for the bed I just put together within the past month; ordered a
mattress&box springs for my antique less-than-three-quarter sized bed.
Hauled the original wooden side rails and footboard out of the barn and set
the thing up once I got my room painted, and plopped in the new foundations.
!!!! Have to hike my hiney to climb up in bed - it is about 30" up off the
floor! (I did drag out a really old queen sized bedspread to use
in-the-meantime.)
I am making a Union Star/Sunflower block quilt in the manner of the one
pictured in RedWagon's "12th Anniversary" book, a quilt called "Union
Moon". I've changed a few pattern details but it is very similar.
Making my final two Union Star blocks this week.
I must start making more USEFUL quilt projects. You know, quilts that I
can really spread out on a BED - something that will actually *fit* a bed
and not my dining room table for decoration.
In Stitches,
Buckeye Bev

Old September 11th 03, 08:47 PM

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:28:58 GMT, "frood"
wrote:

Do you have a quilt on your bed? Did you make it? What does it look like?
Why did you decide on that? Will LN really finish her own quilt?

The quilt on our bed is a queen (over size) Boston Commons. I will
never make one again, but I like this one because it is finished. Yes
I made it,

It looks like a lot of fabric cut up & sewed back together.
I decided on that because it is the way you make a quilt.

Actually I made it from my stash and only had to buy one piece to
finishe it out. It is machine quilted by a shirt tail relative in
Ohio and shipped back to me in Fl.

Of course LN will finishe!! Even if she has to bed for help.

Anna Belle in Palm Bay
Old September 11th 03, 11:17 PM
Diana Curtis

Ummm... LN may be a shameless quilt hussy but I dont think even she will
stoop that low to get a quilt. rofl! I'm sorry Anna Belle, I couldnt resist!
Diana

--

Anna Belle wrote

Old September 11th 03, 10:45 PM

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:17:36 -0700, "Diana Curtis"
wrote:

Ummm... LN may be a shameless quilt hussy but I dont think even she will
stoop that low to get a quilt. rofl! I'm sorry Anna Belle, I couldnt resist!
Diana

Just proves I need to proof read more!!!! BEG, Beg, not bed!!
AB

Old September 16th 03, 02:21 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

I love it! I just saw that and said to Lisa, "Who knows, maybe I'll bed
someone cute even if they don't offer to help. "

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

Old September 16th 03, 07:54 AM
Diana Curtis

Shoot, if youre going to do that you may as well go for someone with a bit
of spending money too! Aim high!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44