STASH RAID

Old September 17th 05, 04:52 PM
Butterfly

Default STASH RAID

Since Suzie and Corporal Bang requested it we are having a STASH RAID at
their place whilst they are on their get-away.

Now who(m?) all is coming with me and who(m?) all is coming in with Jeanne?

AND what colors are you acquiring whilst there...come-on now...speak up...
we gotta make sure we have enuf room for all of you--and what are you
bringing to help keep our tummys full?

Butterfly (we haven't had a RAID in ages and we are looking forward to this
one--I'm recruiting Mr Bond to fly us all over : ) )

Old September 17th 05, 06:14 PM
Mary in Washington

Gosh....I need some more neutrals and darks. Not really picky about
color. Gonna whip up my chocolate marble cheese cake cause you gotta
taste it.

Mary

http://community.webshots.com/user/moondancewa
IN THE COOKIES OF LIFE, FRIENDS ARE THE CHOCOLATE CHIPS.

Old September 17th 05, 06:26 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Butterfly" wrote:

Since Suzie and Corporal Bang requested it we are having a STASH RAID at
their place whilst they are on their get-away.

Now who(m?) all is coming with me and who(m?) all is coming in with Jeanne?

AND what colors are you acquiring whilst there...come-on now...speak up...
we gotta make sure we have enuf room for all of you--and what are you
bringing to help keep our tummys full?

Butterfly (we haven't had a RAID in ages and we are looking forward to this
one--I'm recruiting Mr Bond to fly us all over : ) )

I'm in, Butterfly! I always need blues and neutrals, though some yellows
wouldn't go amiss, either, or greens, or pinks -- well, whatever's
handy. g I'll bring either some of my best shortbread or some Swedish
mazarins -- really yummy! When's our flight?
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old September 17th 05, 06:41 PM
Butterfly

I can HAVE shortbread so can I request you bring that? I'm still awaitin for
our Pilot to reply........tis his Sunday so it may be awhile

Butterfly

Old September 17th 05, 06:52 PM
C & S

Well, count me in Butterfly. I'll make time for a raid. I'll bring the
chocolat for energy boost. Do we have a plan of where she keeps her stash?
How about QIs, are we prepared? Diane, if you don't mind sharing the
purples, I'd appreciate it. ;o)

--
Carole
Champlain, NY

Fine style does not make something true, nor has a man a wise soul
because he has a handsome face and well-chosen eloquence.

Aurelius Augustinus (354-430)

Old September 17th 05, 07:49 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

C & S wrote:
Well, count me in Butterfly. I'll make time for a raid. I'll bring the
chocolat for energy boost. Do we have a plan of where she keeps her stash?
How about QIs, are we prepared? Diane, if you don't mind sharing the
purples, I'd appreciate it. ;o)

The stash is just inside the bedroom doorway on the right - its in
several plastic boxes, so be sure to spread them all out on the lounge
floor so's you can all have a good rootle... there are plenty of colours
that you can all fight over so there!

Oh, and the bag of hand-dyed WOW fabrics is in the lounge in the pile
under the quilting hoop...

Watch out tho, anything in flannel or brushed cotton belongs to Paul,
especially the almost finished Thimbleberries quilt, so hands off!!

Suzie B
(going back to packing...)
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK

Old September 17th 05, 07:50 PM
Sally Swindells

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 17:26:58 GMT, Sandy Foster
wrote:

In article ,
"Butterfly" wrote:

Since Suzie and Corporal Bang requested it we are having a STASH RAID at
their place whilst they are on their get-away.

Now who(m?) all is coming with me and who(m?) all is coming in with Jeanne?

AND what colors are you acquiring whilst there...come-on now...speak up...
we gotta make sure we have enuf room for all of you--and what are you
bringing to help keep our tummys full?

Butterfly (we haven't had a RAID in ages and we are looking forward to this
one--I'm recruiting Mr Bond to fly us all over : ) )

I'm in, Butterfly! I always need blues and neutrals, though some yellows
wouldn't go amiss, either, or greens, or pinks -- well, whatever's
handy. g I'll bring either some of my best shortbread or some Swedish
mazarins -- really yummy! When's our flight?

Now do I pop in first for a quick 'preview' or do I kick my heels till
you all arrive.

Mmmm...could do both I suppose.. Could make you a welcoming cup of
tea.

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~sharing the same sea with Southend.
Old September 17th 05, 07:58 PM
Sally Swindells

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 13:52:33 -0400, "C & S"
wrote:

Well, count me in Butterfly. I'll make time for a raid. I'll bring the
chocolat for energy boost. Do we have a plan of where she keeps her stash?
How about QIs, are we prepared? Diane, if you don't mind sharing the
purples, I'd appreciate it. ;o)

Hodge has already volunteered to distract Miss Sophie the QI. Could
send him in in advance to do a reccie. He would enjoy searching all
the cupboards.

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~nearly at Southend
Old September 17th 05, 08:08 PM
Sally Swindells

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 18:49:25 GMT, Paul & Suzie Beckwith
wrote:

C & S wrote:
[...]

Oh good, thanks for telling us. I was a little worried that Hodge
might go to sleep if he had too many jobs to do (he was detailled to
reccie as well), and he is supposed to be distracting Sophie.

Didn't hear any guns - perhaps they were pointing the wrong way to
hear them, but the right way not to get shot!

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~

How about a stash raid? Vivien Quilting 9 April 12th 05 01:37 AM
update on DH's stash raid georg Yarn 8 November 12th 03 09:59 PM
Stash Raid -- CODE 99 Sharon Harper Quilting 17 August 26th 03 11:23 PM
AACCKK!!! STASH RAID IN PROGRESS!!!! Butterfly Quilting 8 August 18th 03 12:24 AM
AACCKK!!! STASH RAID IN PROGRESS!!!! Butterfly Quilting 2 August 17th 03 05:32 PM