How about a stash raid?

Old April 11th 05, 10:03 AM
Vivien

Default How about a stash raid?

Kia Ora,

Checking in again, here, I see, and I see that my fellow Aucklander has
temporarily moved Stateside.

So, in her absence, how about a well-organised stash raid? I say this
politely for two reasons - given that we have time on our hands there's no
need to shriek this from the rooftops into the global stratosphere, and,
anyway, she's too far away to wallop me with a wet FQ.

jeanne, if you see this, rest assured I'll take care of the best bits (LOL).
Heck, I've even got time to do some haggling over exchange rates (we Kiwis
have to stick together, even through dastardly times).

So, fellow raiders, what's the consensus?

Vivien (grinning) in Auckland, New Zealand

Old April 11th 05, 12:48 PM
Sharon Harper

OOOOh! Yes! DH is actually in the country for this week so I'll just take
me a wee holiday over to your side of the stream and grab me some
purples......and blues.......and those lime greens........and!

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under) (who's thinkin' she'd
best not get too greedy!)

Old April 11th 05, 01:23 PM
Jessamy

No don't get too greedy! dibs I get the oranges!! oh and the yellows! she
won't deny her listening ear them ;-)

--
Jessamy
www.geocities.com/jess_ayad

Old April 11th 05, 01:41 PM
Diana Curtis

If I were you, Id be looking for the blocks Star is always making to try
out combos of fabrics. :-)
Diana

Old April 11th 05, 01:46 PM
Jessamy

Ohh you wicked thing!

Just leave the HUG blocks alone!! Or I'll not be answerable for my
behaviour!

Old April 11th 05, 05:15 PM
Diana Curtis

The Hug blocks are sacred. All the rest are up for grabs! I want the BOM
blocks and testers. :-)
Diana

Old April 11th 05, 06:28 PM
Jessamy

Oh good! you just saved your skin...

*AND* your stash, WIPS and UFO's!!

--
Jessamy :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

Old April 12th 05, 12:46 AM
Dee in Oz

I thought stash raids were only allowable for fun holidays not
essential business holidays.
What the heck just send the leftovers for me over with Kieran, he
arrives he on Sunday from NZ.

Dee in Oz

Old April 12th 05, 01:00 AM
Jalynne

if that's the case, then we wait until she says the business is done,
then we move in for the raid. How does that sound? I'll let you know
when i know...heehee.

Dee in Oz wrote:
I thought stash raids were only allowable for fun holidays not
essential business holidays.
What the heck just send the leftovers for me over with Kieran, he
arrives he on Sunday from NZ.

Dee in Oz

--
Jenn/Jalynne
navy Wife, homeschooling mom, 1st soprano in Tacoma Symphony Chorus
Old April 12th 05, 01:37 AM
Dee in Oz

What a good idea !!!!

Dee in Oz

Result of an internal stash raid :-) Heidi from Germany Quilting 19 September 29th 04 05:06 PM
update on DH's stash raid georg Yarn 8 November 12th 03 09:59 PM
Stash Raid -- CODE 99 Sharon Harper Quilting 17 August 26th 03 11:23 PM
AACCKK!!! STASH RAID IN PROGRESS!!!! Butterfly Quilting 8 August 18th 03 12:24 AM
AACCKK!!! STASH RAID IN PROGRESS!!!! Butterfly Quilting 2 August 17th 03 05:32 PM